ForumsThe TavernHeadphones VS speakers

26 4124
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I was just wondering what you guys prefere, headphones or speakers and why do you prefere that?

• 26 Replies
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Headphones but the best are earbuds

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Headphones, so that way if I'm watching stuff on the computer, I don't annoy anybody.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

It depends on what i'm doing. If i'm watching a movie on my laptop during the day then speakers, however if it's at night then headphones.
Headphones for music, always - so that i can blast it.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

headphones, like what others have said it blocking out the other noise. and people don't like the music I listen to mostly.

KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

Speakers. Cause I already have them and can't be bothered to switch to headphones.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I generally prefer head phones because:

1. They don't bother anybody
2. I can hear better with them because, there is only the music, no cars or people talking.

and I don't use speakers because they distract everybody.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I prefer speakers when I'm using my computer, but headphones when I'm using my iPod.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

speakers bcuz its better for u

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i dont likev speakers if people want to know what im listening to they can just ask me not pry in like the little pryers they are

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

the speaker are the best for me i dont like the headphones because it left my ears damaged...the speaker plays it aloud it that makes the diference

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer head phones to speakers as others have said,I especially like skull candy.

Showing 16-26 of 26