ForumsThe TavernCleverbot

22 3510
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I just heard of this website called Cleverbot.com, I tried it and found out it dosen't work at all link to conversation(it really dosen't work at the end of the conversation, the rest it was handeling pretty well). Did anyone else try the clever bot, and what were your thoughts on it?

• 22 Replies
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I've tried it before and I had a lot of fun with it. I think that it is a pretty fun thing to mess around with especially if your bored.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I've tried it before and I had a lot of fun with it. I think that it is a pretty fun thing to mess around with especially if your bored.

But it dosen't have any relevance to it, I thought that since it has its own website, it would live up to its name.
Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

It's fun but, way to random. You have to be VERY, VERY, VERY spacific with it to get anywhere. Even then it still does not always stay on topic with what you are talking about.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think I broke it:
http://i.imgur.com/qKhHv.png

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I think I broke it

I think you are right.
It asked me if I would marry it...
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

It's really dumb and annoying some times. This is like the 5th one of these threads. I really don't like it, it reeeeally annoys me

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Sometimes it is, but other times you can get a good conversation out of it. Earlier today it wasn't as random for me, it actually talked about the topic.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Lol, it asks everybody if they would want to marry it. Pretty creepy but funny.
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Yeah...
One time I said "Hi" and then cleverbot said "*gets in bed*.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Doesn't it record conversations with people then use the stuff they've said? If so, then someone could've been cybering with Cleverbot.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Lol, it asks everybody if they would want to marry it. Pretty creepy but funny.

It's creepy. Like you could be talking about a puppy and it will ask.
One time I said "Hi" and then cleverbot said "*gets in bed*.

Like I said, it just makes no sense.
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I hate trying to have a normal conversation with it. One time it asked if I believed in a god and when I said yes it said it believed in My. I asked who or what "My" is and it said, "What is my supposed to be?" I think you might understand what happened next...

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

nah bro cleverbots awesome its really fun to confuse it

EXTREAMgamer2000
EXTREAMgamer2000
45 posts
Nomad

it is so annoyind that i want to to killllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll it

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Right, whoever cleverbot asked to marry, i'll be coming over to kill you later, and she's mine

& yes, i said she, as cleverbot told me she was a girl and not a boy.

However, as it generates conversation based on previous responses, i think it's gender and attitude changes with every person it talks to.

Still in love though.

Showing 1-15 of 22