ForumsNews and FeedbackProfile suggestions

15 3342
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I haven't seen a thread for profile suggestions, so I thought I'd make one.

- Check mark and delete all option for public and private messages. I know moderators and administrators probably have that option for profiles currently on AG2, but on AG3 you should give it to us normal users as well. I doubt many of us like to delete things one at a time, it gets very tedious and it's time consuming.

- Make the profiles overall larger. Last time I checked most things on the profile were scrunched together and that isn't very eye appealing. Also, the biography was very small. I remember it being much smaller than the profiles on AG2, it took up a smaller portion of the screen and there are more background space. Instead of that make it wider and more to scroll down as. Most things on the profile need to be larger to even view them, like the friends list, details (PSN, Xbox Live, etc.), biography, and some other things that were on there. Have it like how it is now, just make it more appealing and larger so everything isn't scrunched.

- Instead of the "Load more" thing make it so there are pages. There's nothing wrong with how it is now, so why change what isn't broken? It's better with pages too because you know how much content there is, rather than clicking the load more option so many times and when you refresh the page it restarts.

That's all I can think of for now.

• 15 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 15