ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156520
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

In Raze 1 there's some special effects that stains the map with blood when someone's hit, and the weapons could make marks on the map too. Also, some corpses don't disappear immediately, and the weapons held by people fall down when they're killed. I didn't see much of those in Raze 2, and I suggest they put it back in Raze 3, and those weapons falling down could be stolen. Those would make the game more realistic.
Aside from those communications on top from Raze 2, those in-game expressions that characters say from Raze 1 must also be put back.

MarkB350
MarkB350
1 posts
Nomad

I have an important question. The game is 2D, and has multiple floors..(eg tall map.). I do not see vehicles working at all, unless they completely changed the layout of the maps. (bad idea, if you ask me). Imagine flying through the halls at judgement

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

@tanglefire3 Do you mean First Person Shooter games?

I think vehicles would play bad on a game like Raze. If you think about it, vehicles on a 2d multiplayer game would NEVER work out. I would also suggest less weapons. 7 weapons is sometimes a pain when a fraction of them are useless.

korax7
korax7
2 posts
Nomad

make it multiplayer for sure!The map should also be cool with stuff thats under water and stuff like that. You should have tanks to drive around in too. The last level should be you and ten other guys against a whole alien army. Although this would not happen it would be cool to make it 3D

ninja135679
ninja135679
2 posts
Nomad

drive alien ships and control robots an
d kill streak stuff and command men

therazeguy
therazeguy
1 posts
Nomad

What about the player in raze 2? what about curing him?

CitrusHERO
CitrusHERO
4 posts
Nomad

What you're all suggesting, is a Raze 3, which is also Plazma Burst 3. It's a mix. Why not?

evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

when they do do it ill be ready to pwn in it!

cc131988
cc131988
36 posts
Nomad

This isn't all that great an idea, but if you could transfer some stats from Raze 2 with your AG account, that might be cool.

dariusjr98
dariusjr98
17 posts
Nomad

SuperKruddKid, chill out. Those were just ideas I thought of at the top of my head, but you still made a good point. All I'm saying is RAZE 3 BETTER HAVE MULTIPLAYER.

weeie
weeie
15 posts
Nomad

Raze 3: Frozen death will be a gun,mutation mode will be achevement 500 health points

weeie
weeie
15 posts
Nomad

more location all from Raze & Raze 2 & more, more costumes more equipment.

weeie
weeie
15 posts
Nomad

What does godlike hacker mean

weeie
weeie
15 posts
Nomad

more music & boss music from raze human campaign that's the best to me

PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

Raze 3 must have Multiplayer, where we play against other people, as what everyone says. However, Quick Match against AI must not be removed!

Showing 136-150 of 507