ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156351
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

OH JUICETIN! HERE OUR CRY! FOR PUT A MULTIPLAYER VERSION OR JUST PUT IT ON RAZE 3 IF YOU COULD! I HOPE YOU WOULD READ THIS! SPAM THIS TO HIM!!!!!!!

625dennis
625dennis
2 posts
Peasant

We should be able to play campaign mode on online multiplay.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

OH JUICETIN! HERE OUR CRY! FOR PUT A MULTIPLAYER VERSION OR JUST PUT IT ON RAZE 3 IF YOU COULD! I HOPE YOU WOULD READ THIS! SPAM THIS TO HIM!!!!!!!

If you have a bunch of whiney players complaining about no multiplayer blowing up the developers in boxes, how far do you think they're going to get? Not very far. Nothing good comes from spam.

Raze 3 should also have vehicles

That would be insane...in the good way, that is.

But maybe they could make the tele less useless by giving it set points to go to instead of just random (that's probably killed multiple players from teleporting only 2 feet from where they originally were :/).
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Definitely needs multtiplayer. I dont care if they just make a new game called raze: multiplayer. I need multiplayer

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

completely agreed with every word you said pickpocket. The Raze blog said they were trying for muliplayer after the beta but it doesn't seem that it is gonna happen. A muliplayer would put it over the edge, as long as they can handle the lag.

teejay97
teejay97
1 posts
Shepherd

putting vehicles in Raze 3 would be an awesome idea! tanks and cars. also, i hope that in Raze 3 instead of buying weapons with abilities already on them, that you could mod them yourself (ex: ice hunter is homing, holy grail has fire) multiplayer would be a great idea too, i'm getting a little bored of playing the campaign over and over again

guygamer36
guygamer36
1 posts
Nomad

multiplayer has to happen for anybody to really NOTICE the game because everyone wants multiplayer if they don't have it people might play it but it won't get the 17,000,000 or so plays raze 1 got (i know raze 1 didn't have multiplayer but u no what i mean)

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

raze 2 needs more weapons and needs blood and multiplayer, it would also be nice to have more stages and game modes

Matthew4407
Matthew4407
1 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer make multiplayer Then ull have like 1000,000,000,000,000,000 plays lol

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

Hey guys I have one thing to say to EVERYONE who has commented about this: ISn't it a little early to be thinking about raze 3? the second one JUST came out! it might be another year or two before the next so what is the point of talking about a game that is coming in the late late future?

steu
steu
43 posts
Nomad

you can get the multiplayer, a story so long with human,alien,zombie,devils campaign with 20 lvl for all!

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

you can get the multiplayer, a story so long with human,alien,zombie,devils campaign with 20 lvl for all!

O,O Where did the devils part come from?

Anyway, for what it's worth I thought the storyline was pretty good for an action shooter, but if we're all gonna start throwing crazy conspiracy theory's at each other here's mine SPOILER maybe the alien's captured the Raze solider?
darkhaunter3
darkhaunter3
13 posts
Nomad

how about some ZOMBIE campaign?and also,you should have about 9 or 10
slots of weapons,i think these are good names.
1. melee:for close range fighting 7."effect"weapons:weapons with ice,
2.pistols:for short range shooting fire,poison.
3.close range:sub-machine guns 8.explosives:rockets,warheads
4.long range:snipers 9.specials:any 1 hit kill weapon,
5.automatic:Rifles,machine-guns or multikill weapons
6.heavies:heavy weapons

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

how about some ZOMBIE campaign?

The aliens have control over the zombies, and what is it gonna be about? Going for brains?
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

9.specials:any 1 hit kill weapon or multikill weapons

I take it those would be insanely rare or have very low ammo? Because that would be insanely OP.

But I think you're on to something with the melee weapons, that would be sweet.
Showing 16-30 of 507