ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156560
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
ganblast2
ganblast2
3 posts
Nomad

or u could even make your own weapons!

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

Yes, that does seem like a good idea. But how would you "buy teams"? Do you mean buying (with credits in-game) a pre-made team with certain skills and weapons already assigned to the characters? And they should have a customary option to customize and craft weapons to suit your style, need and look. And add attachments, like grenade launchers and silencers. Or tracer rounds with hollow point ammunition.

iCaboose
iCaboose
1 posts
Nomad

Raze 3 's multiplayer needs to more like Raze1

seelenlos
seelenlos
4 posts
Nomad

I'd very much like to see more upgrades. I love the upgrade system in Raze 2, but even that is not really enough to make a significant difference in a player's abilities--I am hoping for a setup where upgrading the player's equipment is central to beating the campaign, instead of just a nice bonus.

andrew_neeve
andrew_neeve
2 posts
Nomad

there can be a zombie campaing more abilities you can costomize levels with launch pads and other stuff and new characters

andrew_neeve
andrew_neeve
2 posts
Nomad

make it like call of duty modern warfare with bigger maps and you can get potions you can ride animals

josephisaac_estiaga
josephisaac_estiaga
1 posts
Peasant

[b]Did you guy's already know that Raze 3 is realeasing in Mid-June?

Vuxar
Vuxar
2 posts
Nomad

Any way to transfer Raze into a PC Version?

Vuxar
Vuxar
2 posts
Nomad

*I'm sorry, not PC. I mean mobile version, like for iPhones or Androids? That would be pretty freaking amazing.

"Luke, why are you on your phone in class?"
"I am playing Raze"
"Give me your phone"
"Hold on I am about to save the world"

Peter_Striker
Peter_Striker
2 posts
Peasant

1 - make it possible to define team uniforms in custom matches. sounds gay? maybe, but in Strike Force Heroes, it kinda looks lame when your totally ****** guy with full camo and weapons has a bee, a pink guy and a guy with american flag colours as uniforms.
2 - make sure all weapons are overpowered, if used correctly and in the right situation. dont force people to allways use a sniper, it gets soooo repetitive...
3 - make all classes more equall in terms of potential. in SFH2, a sniper is overpowered, a juggernaut is OP if he uses a big pump action shotgun and good aim, but all others seem to fade away. Mercenary is only really good with minigun + vampirism, general is basicaly a trimmed-down version of juggernaut if he uses a shotgun, and engineer is just... BAD.
4 - a map-maker would be really awesome!
5 - add an ENOURMOUS diversity of maps.
6 - dynamic maps (maps that change in mid-game) like a burning building, or a collapsing mine, or exploding space station, would all be amazing to fight in.

FDX
FDX
2 posts
Nomad

There isn't multiplayer. Stop spreading rumors. Be happy that its coming out in 3 days.

RedHot123
RedHot123
3 posts
Nomad

There is a multiplayer.Juice-Tin said it himself.

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

I don't think there will be multiplayer. Multiplayer requires a 24/7 working online server that costs a bit of money to maintain and the Sky9 team isn't exactly the most well-known video game studio on the planet. It is a possibility, but quite unlikely. Even if it does appear, it will either be added in an update, or be very glitchy and unfair when first implemented, and later improved as the game's ratings progress.
[/quote]There is a multiplayer.Juice-Tin said it himself.[/quote]
How do you prove this? Where exactly did you find this?

RedHot123
RedHot123
3 posts
Nomad

Raze online wiki.If you dont believe then check.There are rumors that he already has multiplayer but he said himself that he will make one.The Raze wiki is probably old so the rumors are probably old.Which means that he could of already added a multiplayer to the game.[Case Closed
]

jonaxg7
jonaxg7
2 posts
Jester

raze 3 will be relased in less than a week like when the children end they school in sky9 games put some good text like that:

After weeks of hard work weâre happy to announce that Raze 3 is coming along great and has some pretty awesome additions. Weâre in the final stages of development now and are focussing on finishing touches and balance.
However, weâre not yet ready to show off full gameplay just yet, so instead hereâs some updates on some of the new awesome additions in Raze 3!
We know the more content, the better. As a result, hereâs what you can expect in Raze 3:
* 50 weapons
* 14 abilities
* 18 perks
* 24 characters
* + More maps, game modes, missions, and achievements than ever.

and that photo was down that texthttp://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1099/5399/original.jpg

Showing 481-495 of 507