Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Apr 6, '12 at 4:58pm

zeus999

zeus999

34 posts

i like how you pick up guns but maybe instead they could do more of a advanced weapon system were you can customize your gun

Posted Apr 6, '12 at 7:10pm

BlackCat54

BlackCat54

9 posts

Raze 3 would be a great idea considering how well raze 2 turned out but one thing that bugged me was the way the A.I. said some of the dialogue. But other than that Raze is great and they should keep going strong with what they got.

Posted Apr 7, '12 at 1:50pm

ultima555

ultima555

1 post

In my opinion, Raze 3 should have more missions:like 50-100, and a much more interesting story line. In this way players won`t just finish it for 2 or 3 days and get bored of it.

Next they should have upgrades even for abillities. Like being able to walk while using static shield. Maybe they can create a sistem where you can modify your weapon like increasing their damage and range and accuracy.

To make it more nicer, they can do more effects with the map. Maybe they can design one that rotates. And the other thing is that they could give some adjustments for their player like being able to adjust the distance where they can see themself and their surroundings (zooming in or out of the map); this helps prevent sudden headshots from behind while your looking infront.
It happens sometimes.

And the other thing is that if we run out of ammo, we can do something effective like throwing our weapons at the enemy injuring them-or use our hands at near distance--buts its a little dum though.

Posted Apr 7, '12 at 3:18pm

eertyek_the_mad

eertyek_the_mad

151 posts

Customizing weapons would be awesome... plus a good story line. and maybe using 2 specials too? (2 specials at a time, like cloak and katana)

Posted Apr 10, '12 at 6:57pm

Darkfire_12

Darkfire_12

11 posts

I believe that hand-to-hand combat and melee would add some flavor to the game, as well as multiple ways to complete campaign, much like the Halo series.

Posted Apr 10, '12 at 7:11pm

greenplanet011

greenplanet011

215 posts

@darkfire_12 Hand-to-hand combat is a fantastic idea,instead of starting with a pistol on every game,you can start with no gun and to get one you would have to hit everybody with your fists.You can also get an achievement for playing through a game with just hand-to-hand combat.

Posted Apr 11, '12 at 9:20pm

greenplanet011

greenplanet011

215 posts

Hand-to-hand combat can also be a gamemode

Posted Apr 12, '12 at 5:31pm

Darkfire_12

Darkfire_12

11 posts

To be fair, greenplanet011, it was ultima555's idea, but I agree with you on the gamemode part entirely.

Posted Apr 12, '12 at 10:20pm

Tt2019

Tt2019

1 post

all i want is multi play with friends

Posted Apr 13, '12 at 12:04pm

Lauara

Lauara

1 post

has to be weapon ranks like MW3. Still keep the armoury though and why can't there be levels (Character) like black ops then u can buy it

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!