ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156570
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
stealthychicken
stealthychicken
5 posts
Nomad

in raze 3 i hope they make a survival mode were you have to survive on your own against a ton of zombies and see how far you can get and every 5 waves you get reinforcements but when they die they don't come back and your dude only has 20 lives

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

OMG multiplayer sounds awesome for raze i love the idea.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Let's see.

It needs bigger maps, multiplayer, better scoring amount of credits, more detail on guns (if possible) vehicles (if possible) custom map creation and more interactive environments

Did I miss something?

stealthychicken
stealthychicken
5 posts
Nomad

i think a good idea is if enemies in campaign had flying vehicles for example there could be a mission that you need to take out enemy ships by getting to a top of a building and they keep dropping out aliens you need to fight anyone agree

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Aye, good idea. I also think you should be able to, on campaign, move forward along the map, so you keep pushing forward until you reach, say, a bunker. But that might be hard to program, I don't know.

Jachaunt
Jachaunt
1 posts
Nomad

a game like this multiplayer would be pure chaos

stealthychicken
stealthychicken
5 posts
Nomad

i hope they make more obsticals you need to destroy for example in raze 2 in the beginning you needed to use a shotgun to destroy a wall i want more things like that

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

(note there will be multiplayer if made!)says the guy that didn't even make it?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

@Kingofwar: If you kept up with their Raze blog then you would know.

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

they could just be sponsered by xgen if they need help with multiplayer, it would be number one FOREVER

dud3inator
dud3inator
1 posts
Nomad

GUYS, were not trying to make a 2D halo reach, OK... but multiplayer, and weapon mods would be nice =3

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

But flash games give so much lag...

But then again, I really liked the credit system in Raze 2, it reminded me of Halo Reach, which was heaps of fun

zizeline
zizeline
2 posts
Nomad

on the third version there should be more maps, weps, abilities, online game, diffrent galaxies where are more maps, and skills ugrade your strenght, defence skills and like that, and also there should be bigger maps for vehicles like a flying motorbike or somting, and there should be diifrent ways to earn credits like coming a evile person and smuggle diffrent thinks from one galaxie to another, and way to add friends and play private matches with em, this is my favourite think that you could make play online conquer the galaxie game or somting like that. it's a game where are many galaxies and there should be 1-4 oppotents + you and u should choose where u attack and the point of it is to conquer the whole galaxie and the number of credits if you win the game whould be big like 2000 credits or somting. and in it you should be able to make ur own fotress where u defend yourself from the enemies. and the enemy must destroy the wall to get you killed.

zizeline
zizeline
2 posts
Nomad

on the third version there should be more maps, weps, abilities, online game, diffrent galaxies where are more maps, and skills ugrade your strenght, defence skills and like that, and also there should be bigger maps for vehicles like a flying motorbike or somting, and there should be diifrent ways to earn credits like coming a evile person and smuggle diffrent thinks from one galaxie to another, and way to add friends and play private matches with em, this is my favourite think that you could make play online conquer the galaxie game or somting like that. it's a game where are many galaxies and there should be 1-4 oppotents + you and u should choose where u attack and the point of it is to conquer the whole galaxie and the number of credits if you win the game whould be big like 2000 credits or somting. and in it you should be able to make ur own fotress where u defend yourself from the enemies. and the enemy must destroy the wall to get you killed.

ryanholley
ryanholley
2 posts
Nomad

why don't you guys just ask Juice Tin.

Showing 61-75 of 507