ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156348
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
edgardas
edgardas
1 posts
Nomad

yes my killl telmorters alins nau me way my no frends

freakazoed
freakazoed
1 posts
Nomad

i hope the graphics are better but new weapons would be cool and a multiplayer

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

why don't you guys just ask Juice Tin.

Most developers don't browse the forums. The only way to keep up with their news is their Raze blog. I don't see any way to contact them.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

GUYS, were not trying to make a 2D halo reach, OK...

I find Raze to be more fun than any Halo, considering it's actually HARD and Halo's beyond easy.

But I hope that they go back to the art style of Raze 1, and just polish it, I loved the way the characters looked on Raze 1. Also the customizable character option like someone already gave. It'd be pretty cool if you could also buy certain maps with credits and do a map pack like they have credit packs that you can buy that go to help Juice-Tin and AddisonR. I like to help my favorite game developers.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double, but I just now thought of this.

A special credit bonus for winning a match without dieing. I just did that against 6 AI all alone (they were on very easy, but any AI with a Rocket Launcher is dangerous) and just got the regular winning bonus :/ all that hard work of killing 150 people without dieing and paid the regular, definitely not cool.

mastaofrasta20
mastaofrasta20
1 posts
Nomad

for raze 3 they should put more weapons.but they should be better then the ones on raze 2.there should also be a map on quick match where you can be in a saw.and the first person/team to beat the saw wins.

linkgh3123
linkgh3123
3 posts
Nomad

for 3 it should be human easy alien hard and zombie expert
also surviving mode with six people max like black ops zombies

Redred33mer
Redred33mer
2 posts
Farmer

I think it's important to mention to people that think there should be this survival mode with zombies poop that this should not be a CoD side-shooter, in fact, that would ruin the game. It should be it's own style without all this rank systems and weapon attachments malarkey people apparently want. Seriously, go play Call of Duty. Ranking creates an imbalance between players, especially for multiplayer. The weapon purchasing system in Raze 2 is more than enough to fulfill that.

However, there should be a world war between humans as well as the aliens assaulting Earth. This could add another campaign people are looking for, creating an even harder difficulty. Rocket launchers should be less available, and Rifles very common. For vehicles, there should be a tank, a lighter recon vehicle, and some aerial vehicle.
For this new campaign there should be crazily insane people tampering with the knowledge and power of alien technology. this would not only draw human interest towards facilities but alien alert in research against them. In this would be introduced some assault mode, where command points must be taken or defended in a certain, progressing order. A time limit or casualty limit should be put as a victory condition.

There is much that can be done to improve Raze as it stands, but we, the players, can only wait for releases. Even something as simple as patches cn fix the game.

alexskatekid
alexskatekid
2 posts
Shepherd

Not just two player and multiplayer a lot more levels in Raze 3. I said to my self in raze 2 "this is all?!?"

Cay0
Cay0
1 posts
Peasant

I think you should be able to upgrade weapons... exe: the Holy grail kills most non-shielded enemies, so upgrade it and make it so that it will kill even shielded enemies!

Lordkazuya
Lordkazuya
20 posts
Nomad

I think it should be multiplayer and it should have some real guns like in MW3 ex:SCAR-L, ACR 6.8, SPAS-12.Everything else is great like the abilities etc.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

here's a few ideas you could use
bullet richote mode. some more secret achievments. sniper rifles that shoot through walls.rocket launchers with scrapnle. no zombie campaign that won't make much sence.how about some elemntal enemies like earth golems and stuff.a new wepon set for melee weopons, maybe an ice or fire katana, a machet, or just a regular knife. bayonets on the end of the guns for close range too. maybe some upgradable stats. customizable armor. most importantly give ranks depending on how many wins you have not loses so you can set up rank only matches on multiplayer.

hope i helped

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

why not instead of buying new weapons frequently have experience with a weapon you use alot and have the chance to upgrade accuracy to it,power,reload and ammo magazine size-Darktroop07

madrigal777
madrigal777
1 posts
Nomad

there should now be three modes: human, alien, and zombie
also, make radioactive zombies

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Plot ideas: In Raze 3, let's find out why the aliens had it in for us in the first place. Also, how about maybe having the aliens basically sue for peace after, oh, what, 25 years of fighting the Raze force on the grounds that we're much stronger than they ever thought possible. As part of this, they should provide their research on the zombies so that a cure or selective retro-virus can be engineered to end that problem. This would create the possibility of having campaign missions where the goal is to eliminate all of the zombies in an area with a joint Raze-Human-Alien strike team.
And it goes without saying, find a way to cure and un-mutate that first Raze trooper that became a zombie at the end of the Human campaign in Raze 2!

Showing 76-90 of 507