Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 4:33pm

stealthychicken

stealthychicken

5 posts

i think that there should be way bigger maps,hidden caves,a larger variety of weopens and character customization

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 4:36pm

Dylan500

Dylan500

2 posts

Yea they really need 2 put multi cuz without that campaign is boring yea in raze 1 there was a raze solider that wasent infected and in raze 2 it said all the other raze solider died expect for 1 but he was infected and i was really confused but i love how he died as a hero but mutaed into a zombie but it was hard like hell it took me 3 days 2 finish raze 2 i hope raze 3 will be so much better

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 4:40pm

Dylan500

Dylan500

2 posts

What i think what he should do is make it to a video game on PS3 only not that im not a fan on xbox but since the graphics on ps3 are way better i think it should go on ps3 only but as a first person shoter or 2d like raze 2

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 4:49pm

stealthychicken

stealthychicken

5 posts

in raze 3 i hope they make a survival mode were you have to survive on your own against a ton of zombies and see how far you can get and every 5 waves you get reinforcements but when they die they don't come back and your dude only has 20 lives

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 5:59pm

ianhq

ianhq

151 posts

OMG multiplayer sounds awesome for raze i love the idea.

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 6:02pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,855 posts

Let's see.

It needs bigger maps, multiplayer, better scoring amount of credits, more detail on guns (if possible) vehicles (if possible) custom map creation and more interactive environments

Did I miss something?

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 6:15pm

stealthychicken

stealthychicken

5 posts

i think a good idea is if enemies in campaign had flying vehicles for example there could be a mission that you need to take out enemy ships by getting to a top of a building and they keep dropping out aliens you need to fight anyone agree

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 10:02pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,855 posts

Aye, good idea. I also think you should be able to, on campaign, move forward along the map, so you keep pushing forward until you reach, say, a bunker. But that might be hard to program, I don't know.

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 7:00am

Jachaunt

Jachaunt

1 post

a game like this multiplayer would be pure chaos

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 9:36am

stealthychicken

stealthychicken

5 posts

i hope they make more obsticals you need to destroy for example in raze 2 in the beginning you needed to use a shotgun to destroy a wall i want more things like that

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!