ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156557
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
Lordkazuya
Lordkazuya
20 posts
Nomad

Raze 3 should be multiplayer of course, there should be some real guns that are real in real life LOL. And the campaign should have Robots added to it too.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

hate this....
1. they didnt put multiplayer in raze 2 even though their players wanted it... they just want more money!
agree with me?

THEY WILL DO MUTIPLAYER OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLDCOOKIEWEAPON
COLDCOOKIEWEAPON
14 posts
Nomad

Zombie Mod.
1 Zombie,2-11 Humans.
The first Zombie has 1000 Healthpoints.
Humans have normal healthpoints.
Zombie has to kill the humans.After killing them,they will switch the side,they will be zombies too O.o
And this "new" zombies can also infect(kill) humans which become zombies then.
Humans get every 30 Seconds (?) a weapon,which can transform zombies into humans again.But this weapon has just 1 shot.You HAVE to hit.
Zombies (or aliens,i dont care xD) win -> All Humans became Zombies
Humans win -> No Zombies left.

btw.
Sniper Only matches online would be nice (i ONLY do headshots with sniper,even while flying/jumping/whenever)

Greetz,CooKie

kumer
kumer
1 posts
Nomad

raze 3 should be like raze 1 with the same guns because raze assult rifle sucks and customize should be bck with multiplayer

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I have no idea what your saying kumer, care to explain more?

Anyways, as I've said before in this thread, a map maker (preferably one like PB2 which was @#$%ing awesome, I can make a @#$%ing huge @#$ minigun with that map maker)

empire16
empire16
1 posts
Nomad

just like you said teejay 97 they really need some vehicles like tanks or maybe even helicopters

Anders123456
Anders123456
161 posts
Peasant

Yes, raze 3 is being made.

CitrusHERO
CitrusHERO
4 posts
Nomad

Ok guys, first things first:
Follow the development blog found here:

Nothing Worse than a clueless person asking dumb questions. Oh and be careful: site is infested with trolls. Read at your own risk.

Second thing:

Don't rush multiplayer.

Look at what happened with Plazma Burst 2 multiplayer: Low ratings.
Why? Because Eric Gurt probably rushed it, and then we got a laggy, largely inaccessible multiplayer. Do we really want to ruin Raze with that? I would rather wait and get a good multiplayer experience, than to get a quick, crappy multiplayer where my computer will lag like crazy.

Third thing:

Be wary of lag.

Remember that lots of things were taken out because of lag. We can't have some things because it would cause too much lag. I bet the Mix-and-Match caused lag, or made some things glitch. Like body parts going through walls. Or something else. We all want the game to run smoothly, and for that I think some things have to be sacrificed.

I thought this was funny.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Yeah I don't know how the multiplayer will work. Wouldn't it take a long time for the players to agree on game settings?

Vezon40k
Vezon40k
1 posts
Nomad

ya but the Raze soldier is 'mutated into a powerful form' -Alien Commander in Raze 2 final level.

jwgrady
jwgrady
3 posts
Nomad

Just keep doing what you're doing, Raze was a 10 out of 10, 2 was even better, you know what to do and how to do it better than me and all the monkeys posting here. Great Work, looking forward to 3 in a year or two.

carl1009
carl1009
2 posts
Nomad

First I want some campaign matches multi player.
Second players can choose multi player or bot player in quick matches.
Third I want more abilities like infinite ammo or clip for 10 seconds.
Fourth add more cutscenes.
Fifth give a kill bonus like rocketeer for killing 10 players in a row with explosives.

LordVeznan
LordVeznan
12 posts
Nomad

Close range wepons

TheDarkWizard
TheDarkWizard
3 posts
Nomad

raz online *-*

TheDarkWizard
TheDarkWizard