ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156652
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
jmatts54
jmatts54
1 posts
Nomad

I have an idea you should be able to switch your types of guns.Because in raze 2 if you upgrade to a better gun you can only have that gun but you should be free to choose which ever one you like.Another one is that you should stick to ten guns like raze 1.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Yeah I don't know how the multiplayer will work. Wouldn't it take a long time for the players to agree on game settings?

Not if it's set up like SSL. Sometimes you'll have people ask for more turns or double weapons, but overall the settings are pretty simple.

They'll probably divide it up into different sections; like section 1 is for Death Match, section 2 for Elimination, and so on. and the game types tell if it's team or free-for-all, etc.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Yeah I don't know how the multiplayer will work. Wouldn't it take a long time for the players to agree on game settings?

Not if it's set up like SSL. Sometimes you'll have people ask for more turns or double weapons, but overall the settings are pretty simple.

They'll probably divide it up into different sections; like section 1 is for Death Match, section 2 for Elimination, and so on. and the game types tell if it's team or free-for-all, etc.
BigRed3
BigRed3
1 posts
Nomad

dual wield weapons

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

more abilities and more game maps... and multiplayer!

ashes1990
ashes1990
3 posts
Nomad

MAKE IT MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

@ last two posts:

Did you read the entire title?

dual wield weapons

I hope you mean just the pistols. (like Starters and Side Arms) Because the Unreal Flash games have that and you end up getting r***d by the AI coming at you with 2 Rocket Launchers or 2 Snipers.
benjaminio
benjaminio
83 posts
Nomad

The music in Raze 2 is alright, but the soundtrack from the first one is so good, hope it happens again in 3

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

This game greatly reflects Halo, so maybe more human weapons. There weren't as many in Raze 2 as #1 (I think). I suggest a different shotgun,the ones in Raze 2 were pretty bad in my opinion other than the default.

hank77v
hank77v
1 posts
Nomad

i want MUTIPLAYER

sgthunt
sgthunt
1 posts
Nomad

Make the zombies so they have no weapons at all make them likke the just have claws or whatever defintly make multiplayer i think the zombie with just claws it would be awsome do it would be like real life but u have to make them with alot of health and alot of zombies or it would be so easy

willbediako
willbediako
10 posts
Nomad

[b] I think if it had a feature dat could effect the stage when u shoot at it. dat would be nice. And they should at least put multiplayer in i mean really!

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

I think if it had a feature dat could effect the stage when u shoot at it. dat would be nice.

[b]um...i don't know what did you mean.

And they should at least put multiplayer in i mean really!

First,Juice-Tin and AddisonR have already said they would make Raze 3 to be a multiplayer game.
Second,Everyone hope Raze 2 or raze 3 is a multiplayer game so that Juice-tin and AddisonR might let the Raze 3 be their first multiplayer game.

willbediako
willbediako
10 posts
Nomad

when someone dies and their body land on a health thingy, they should come back to life that would be beast

willbediako
willbediako
10 posts
Nomad

no u dont get it, wat i mean is that like lets say ur on ice in raz2 and u shoot the edge of the ice with a rocket launcher the ice would blow up. that what i meant b effecting the stage

Showing 106-120 of 507