ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156556
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
Sledg3h4mmer
Sledg3h4mmer
12 posts
Nomad

I think Raze 3 needs a campaign multiplayer. It's campaign but played with multiple people. Also, i woild like to see a custom campaign made with quick match sttings and custom dialogue

Hosscat6820
Hosscat6820
2 posts
Nomad

cant wait 4 raze 3 but dont rush it, we all saw what happend 2 plazma burst 2 we dont want that 2 happen 2 raze raze is way 2 good 4 that 2 happen. Great game and keep it.

Ideas: 1. U should really add pearks like gloves 4 fast reload.
2. A rank thing so u can unlock guns at a certen rank.
3. A friend thing 2 keep up with peoples status.
4. A real weapon and a normal weapon thing so if your like me u can use real guns or not like me and ues guns that look, well, akword.
5. WAY way bigger maps and a custom map thing so we can play stuff we make simpel thogh. Like take stuff from campaign and add it to the backround u put.

I have many more ideas and sorry if i spelled anything wrong keep in mind i wrote this at 3:27 AM

Hope alot of u guys agree with me and also have high hopes 4 raze 3.

PS: Roll over my youtube chanle www.youtube.com/DABOZZkiller

Hosscat6820
Hosscat6820
2 posts
Nomad

oh and when i said 3:27 i mean 2 me i live in HongKong but i was born in the U.S its 3:39 when i posted this 1

Oh and like Sledg3h4mmer said it needs a coop campaign

kurt1998
kurt1998
1 posts
Nomad

maybe you should have a map maker mode, and a survival mode to see how long you can stand up against the enemy of your choice.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer needed definitely... and more weapons? possibly. but one thing. WE MUST KEEP THE GRENADE LAUNCHER!!!!!!

PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

Hey, I forgot to say that they must enable Static Field even on air. In that case it would be a full circle, and when the player lands on the ground it becomes semicircle again. But also, we must still can't move while on static field.

GamerXstudios
GamerXstudios
1 posts
Nomad

maybe add in newer and BETTER weapons. That would be awsome!!!We also need multiplayer though.

jasonxcx
jasonxcx
1 posts
Nomad

I think they need a co-op for the campaign that would be awesome

cerberus333
cerberus333
4 posts
Nomad

More kill bonus'! I would like to see a revenge kill bonus to get extra creds for killing the person who killed you last.

nico123ja
nico123ja
27 posts
Nomad

it should be nice Raze 3 it would be amazing

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

add elements? they almost made them with Treem's set of weaponry. Fire element, (Burst torch, Particle cannon, Holy Grail, Flamethrower, Assault bouncer, etc) Ice/water (Plasma pistol, bubble blaster, Ice hunter, Hail storm etc) Laser (Photon blaster, Plasma shot, Railgun, Pulsator, Destroyer, Laser Minigun, credit cannon?) Bullet (M9 Barret, Ripper, Magnum, Shotgun, Terminator, Prescision rifle, .50 cal Sniper, Rocket launcher, etc)

ionicnaga
ionicnaga
2 posts
Farmer

There could be qwerty cannon; shoots random sharpened letters. =O Two-Handed Weapon
Leecher; leeches health (not shield) =( Two-Handed Weapon
Minigun; shoots lazers extremely rapidly(every 0.005 seconds) in a medium spread.Two-Handed Weapon
Sonic Cannon; EMPs current enemy weapon for 5 secs.Two-Handed Weapon
Accelerator; damage increases slowly until enemy dies.Two-Handed Weapon
Rocket Launcher; shoots rocket every 1.5 seconds.Two-Handed Weapon
Time Slower; slows time around the enemy, slowing him as well for 10 secs.Two-Handed Weapon
Meteor Launcher; launches a "matter balloon" that grows as it falls, then explodes into many razor-sharp pebbles on impact.Backpack Weapon
Creeper Sprayer; sprays blue acid.Twin Weapon
Lazer Pistol; shoots lazers as fast as you can click.Twin Weapon
T.H.O.R.; shoots short homing bolts of lightning.Twin Weapon
Z.E.U.S.; shoots medium slightly homing bolts of lightning.Twin Weapon
T.R.I.T.O.N.; shoots endless beams of lightning that are still spaced apart ratewise.Two-Handed Weapon
Blade Launcher; shoots blades that go through enemies,but not walls.=(

Zeus01
Zeus01
37 posts
Nomad

n multiplayer there should be armor upgrades like say you have one type of armor you should be able to upgrade that armor during the game as you get money for your kills. there definitely should be more guns that have names and more things you can collect or improve what you can collect in the quick match. people should be able to make maps and if they are good enough they definitely should be chosen for an official map and the person should get credit and get money (in the game).

Zeus01
Zeus01
37 posts
Nomad

some of the armor upgrades should be longer durability, you get 10% less damage then a regular hit

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

There could be qwerty cannon; shoots random sharpened letters. =O Two-Handed Weapon
Leecher; leeches health (not shield) =( Two-Handed Weapon
Minigun; shoots lazers extremely rapidly(every 0.005 seconds) in a medium spread.Two-Handed Weapon
Sonic Cannon; EMPs current enemy weapon for 5 secs.Two-Handed Weapon
Accelerator; damage increases slowly until enemy dies.Two-Handed Weapon
Rocket Launcher; shoots rocket every 1.5 seconds.Two-Handed Weapon
Time Slower; slows time around the enemy, slowing him as well for 10 secs.Two-Handed Weapon
Meteor Launcher; launches a "matter balloon" that grows as it falls, then explodes into many razor-sharp pebbles on impact.Backpack Weapon
Creeper Sprayer; sprays blue acid.Twin Weapon
Lazer Pistol; shoots lazers as fast as you can click.Twin Weapon
T.H.O.R.; shoots short homing bolts of lightning.Twin Weapon
Z.E.U.S.; shoots medium slightly homing bolts of lightning.Twin Weapon
T.R.I.T.O.N.; shoots endless beams of lightning that are still spaced apart ratewise.Two-Handed Weapon
Blade Launcher; shoots blades that go through enemies,but not walls.=(

qwerty cannon this weapon will be bad to qwertz keyboard player.
Leecher...it's already in raze2
Minigun....then it's DMG must be 0.0005.
Sonic Cannon....stop enemies's weapon for 5sec? then it destroy the balance of the game
Accelerator.....it destroy the balance of the game
Rocket Launcher....already in raze2
Time Slower.....Destroy the balance of the game
Meteor Launcher....backpack weapon?Destroy the balance of the game
Creeper Sprayer....Twin weapon?Acid?then it's power must be lesser than your minigun
Lazer Pistol.....Destroy the balance of the game
T.H.O.R......this should be the explosive weapon
Z.E.U.S.....this should be the automatic weapon,and should be small homing bolts
T.R.I.T.O.N.Destroy the balance of the game
Blade Launcher......rail gun is already in raze 2,it's not be here
Showing 211-225 of 507