ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156360
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
Zarpk
Zarpk
5 posts
Jester

I WANT MULTIPLAYER! i mean come on really its a war game and no multiplayer,i bet u money if raze 3 had multiplayer it would take off like a fircracker.

Triforce99
Triforce99
3 posts
Nomad

Raze 3 is a great idea.Definitely multiplayer. Raze 2 just came out, so bring out raze 3 as a christmas time release, or a summer release. The weapons got a lot worse in raze 2 so you might neeed to fix that. Take the GREAT things from Raze 1-2 and put 'em together. (sry for the review,)

aweau77
aweau77
1 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer and Upgradable Weapons, shields, and abilities!!!
That would be Awesome

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

multiplayer would be great but you have to take into account the lag that it could cause, now while some of you are saying "B.S." it's true. unless you have a really , REALLY fast computer lag wont be a problem for you, but probably 3/4 of the people playing that game will experience lag with about 1/4 of it being basically unplayable. Now unless he works on this thing for like 5 years or makes it into an actual video game of which you can buy in stores the lag problem cannot be fixed for most players. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just saying that we have to practical about this, it's an extremely hard thing to both do and manage.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

this are just some ideas i thought up right now a sniper rifle that can shoot through a single wall, a machine gun or gatling gun that rebounds bullets that don't hurt you, add vampires, werewolfes, or elemntal characters, a desert like map with cacti that hurt you, and an achievment that unlocks an exclusive skin, gun, equipment, or skill. well thats all my ideas that i could think up in 2-3 mins hope i helped.

ixhpix
ixhpix
2 posts
Nomad

add some sort of effect that increases or decreases speed
It could be anything from like a boost to a poison weapon.

ShadowX727
ShadowX727
1 posts
Nomad

I believe that Raze 3 should include the following

1. Multiplayer.

2. Extra playing modes for Quick Match.

3. The ability to choose your teammates profile in Quick Match.

4. Additional weapons and slots.

5. More campaign missions.

6. Testing mode for weapons and equipment.

7. Extra maps to play on.

8. More players in a game.

9. More music (not offending, but I think only Rose at Midnight, Infernal Signs and The Loop that Wasn't are good music.)

10. Additional achievements and bonuses. (makes this game much more addicting for a lot longer)

11. Easier ways to get money.

That's it-hope you'll make Raze 3 into a celebrity! (well,duh!)

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

uhhh don't just say what you want help out and give some ideas for them. like maybe a gun that shoots knives,sniper rifle that can shoot through a single wall, a machine gun or gatling gun that rebounds bullets that don't hurt you, add vampires, werewolfes, or elemntal characters, a desert like map with cacti that hurt you when stepped on, and achievments that unlocks an exclusive skin, gun, equipment, or skill. ohh and maybe a little customize option to make a character whatever colors you want.

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

More music (not offending, but I think only Rose at Midnight, Infernal Signs and The Loop that Wasn't are good music.)

The in game music did get annoying, so I eventually thew up Pandora BUT! the main menu music is another story I spent five minutes sitting there listing to to :3
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

read the new update on their Blog.their so gonna make it multi,but for right now they gotta study.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

It would be so nice, with a multiplayer feature, first time i played Raze, i thougt: "God d*mnit, no multiplayer"

zekrom101
zekrom101
1 posts
Nomad

first you should make a zombie chapinge and make better wepons. and there should be a big place so that we can hide and all that stuff

yay899
yay899
49 posts
Nomad

A leveling system that gives bonus credits on level up and unlocks new weapons in the store. The number of things in the store in Raze 2 was kind of overwhelming.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I don't think there will be a raze 3 because raze 2 took so long and there isn't much that can be made to raze 2 to call it raze 3. It will just be a new updated version of raze 2 if made.

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

I just want some way to be able to fight back against people with rocket launchers whom I happen to spawn on top of. The Ripper isn't good enough because it can't kill them before my spawn protection wears off and I get rocketed.

Showing 31-45 of 507