ForumsNews and FeedbackLoyalty points

4 2376
ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

I dint really know where i could put this, so i just thought i would suggest it here.
There should be a special award for people whom have been long time members of the AG community. This would be a very nice addition to the site as those of us that have been members for a while would get a little extra.....reputation.

• 4 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

From what i remember, AG2 users will earn a legacy achievement when AG3 is launched.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

From what i remember, AG2 users will earn a legacy achievement when AG3 is launched.

That's for rank, not time. But, the rank should come with time.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Ah, i misunderstood.

Not the best idea - people who created an account when AG came out yet went instantly to not using it getting awards other people who have used the site actively for a year aren't entitled to?
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Wrong. The achievements based on rank were only an idea. J.I. had it correct -- at the very least, we're looking to reward legacy users with a special achievement that new members to AG3 will never be able to get.

As far as whether to award the achievement to 'active' users from AG2, that's going to be a little bit harder to track since AG2 never really tracked game plays, and we can't assume that forum/comment history is the only means by which to judge that a user was active.
Showing 1-4 of 4