ForumsThe TavernAll about twins

10 1967
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Hey guys just wanted to say that I'm an identical twin. I'm curious to see who else on AG is a twin and what funny things have happened in your life. I could remember that my mom would always dress me and my bro the same when we were young and it would be so annoying that people thought it was so cute, and my aunt still can't tell the difference between us which annoys me some times cuz she thinks it's no big deal, but it kinda is. So I just want to see who else on AG is a twin.

• 10 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I had a twin in the womb, it died somewhere in the process of all that fun stuff.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i know about 3 sets of twins. but they're not identical.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

My GF has a twin brother. I'm told they have pulled the whole talking in unison thing to creep people out.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

wait... i thought identical twins can only be the same gender... isnt this thread about IDENTICAL twins?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I have a fraternal twin haha. We're both guys....

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

wait... i thought identical twins can only be the same gender... isnt this thread about IDENTICAL twins?
------
Identical Twins have to be the same gender.
Fraternal Twins can be the same gender or not.
Anyway, I know a pair of identical twins. They usually switch classes with each other. The teachers never notice. If they get board or are failing a class they will go for each other a day. They have never been caught doing this.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Anyway, I know a pair of identical twins. They usually switch classes with each other. The teachers never notice. If they get board or are failing a class they will go for each other a day. They have never been caught doing this.

My science teacher in middle school told me that two girls used to do that, It's kind of cheating but I can't say i wouldn't take advantage of it if i had a twin.
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

we have a fairly large school so we have about ten pairs of twins two tripplets and one quadruplets (thats 4)

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

[/quote]we have a fairly large school so we have about ten pairs of twins two tripplets and one quadruplets (thats 4)[quote]

Wow, my high school's pretty small. Me and my bro are the only twins in our grade and I think there are a couple of twins in grade 12.

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

i have an identical twin brother.

Showing 1-10 of 10