ForumsThe Tavernbest pickup lines

11 2278
scarman0
scarman0
13 posts
Nomad

look at the title
mine is would you like your eggs scrambled, fried, or fertilized

&docid=YFUuTNhOr7U44M&w=500&h=763&ei=4gaBToi6D4fr0gGKhvga&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=342&vpy=198&dur=933&hovh=277&hovw=182&tx=87&ty=151&amp<i class=age=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=70&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:0" alt="http://www.google.com/imgres?q=derp&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&sa=N&rls=en&biw=1920&bih=982&tbm=isch&tbnid=6CJ8EYioe3Bm6M:&imgrefurl=http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/9131274/&docid=YFUuTNhOr7U44M&w=500&h=763&ei=4gaBToi6D4fr0gGKhvga&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=342&vpy=198&dur=933&hovh=277&hovw=182&tx=87&ty=151&ampage=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=70&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:0" />

• 11 Replies
ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

This is the best pickup line ever (be prepared for pervyness..)- "Hey, you look tired. Why don't you come sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that pops up."

2nd best- "Hey nice pants. They would look better on the floor."

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

So I just called my GF and asked her for some lines. Here they are:

1.If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?

2.If I had AIDS, would you have sex with me? [No] Well, I don't, so let's go.

3.Nice legs. What time do they open?

4.There are 265 bones in the human body. How would you like one more?

5.What do you like for breakfast? (I don't get this one, but she told me to put it on the list)

6.[What are you doing?] I'm taking off my shoes. [Why?] So I can take off my pants.

Less pervy time:

7.I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

8.Most people like to watch the Olympics, because they only happen once every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime.

9.My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.

10.I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?

Last but not least, the best of all: Nice shoes.[Thanks] Wanna have sex?

endnote: My GF told me that the people who tried the perv lines on her got smacked in the face, but the nice lines got a nice rejection. I hope these helped you in your quest to get laid (or get a GF) and I hope you have fun using them.

-Ianhq

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I lost my number. Can I have yours?

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

There's already a thread like this that has been drifting around for a while, but I guess this could be the new one.
Okay...
Do you work at Subway, because you're giving me a footlong right now.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Hi, you're pretty.

and...

You're prettier than 11 dead fish.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

5.What do you like for breakfast? (I don't get this one, but she told me to put it on the list)

The answer is 'sausage', a clear reference to certain parts of the male anatomy.

I think the 'lets have sex' ones are hilarious, but they should NEVER EVER EVER EVER be used. EVER.

-Nice shoes. (Thanks.) Wanna have sex?

-Wanna get some pizza, and then have sex? (No.) What? You don't like pizza?

-Whats white, wet, and 300lbs? (What?) A polar bear breaking the ice. Wanna have sex?
lambybug
lambybug
106 posts
Nomad

um, is your phone ringing? [no] it will be in a second! whats your number?

how much does a polar bear weigh? enough to break the ice! Hi i

do you have a mirror in your pocket? [no, why] cause i can see myself in your pants! (hahhahahahaha)

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

What do you like for breakfast? (I don't get this one, but she told me to put it on the list)

really come on, means you're coming home with me tonight and your not leaving till morning so morning after our (well you should know) i am going to make you breakfast
tried to be pretty discrete there

mine now:
oh my god are you okay? Because i thought a fall from heaven would kill you, angel (wink)
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Are you a hockey net? 'Cause I'd like to puck you.

The proper response to that is either a facepalm, or XD

Also...

What has 142 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk?

My zipper

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

I'm confused. People posted different descriptions for the one i didnt get. What is it supposed to be?

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Maverick4 got it right. I have never heard Peter's (which may be a good thing) but there could be different varietys of it

Showing 1-11 of 11