ForumsThe TavernSchool Projects

11 2062
cbreezy623
cbreezy623
59 posts
Nomad

Post your favorite, most hated, best, worst, or whatever school projects.
Here is a link to a video project I just did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy929bQo7u4 Say what you think of it. Remember to comment rate subscribe and forward the link.

• 11 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i like projects that can basically be anything that you want them to. like on a book you can have multiple choices of what you want to do in junior high. idk about high school though.

I hate Formal Lab Reports and math projects.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I prefer projects that allow a degree of freedom to their execution. Writing reports all over the place gets repetitive. I especially enjoy the use of digital and visual media (slideshows, posters)..

As for that video, why did that dude drink the contents in that bottle for no reason at all? He was playing the role of the fool right?

I dunno whether I should put any of my schoolwork up. Lemme think.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i like things where i have to write, because they are fast and i'm lazy.

i hate ANYTHING involving acting or recordings or stuff like that.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Well I just did a science project and got a 89%
and it was hard.
A 1,000 word essay on how energy is transfered and stuff.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'm in the middle of writing an 8 page (minimum) math research paper, it's actually much easier then i thought it would be.

cbreezy623
cbreezy623
59 posts
Nomad

I'm in the middle of writing an 8 page (minimum) math research paper, it's actually much easier then i thought it would be.

What kind of math class do you have to do reports?
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

What kind of math class do you have to do reports?

Algebra 2, but the report can be on anything. I'm writing it on arithmetic circuitry.
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

My favorite school project was when I was in the eighth grade. Our teacher had us write a minimum 100 page novel. It was out of 500 points and I got a 550!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I think my fave will be this next one, where I will be playing an mmorpg for a week or two. It will hopefully be amusing for me, it will most likely be amusing for Zophia who will be helping my newb butt not getting killed all the time, and it will probably be amusing for my professors to read about.
I just wonder if I can be playing in class too... Might need to check that.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

A year long lab research study on the effect of Icariin and Epimedium on bone growth in Zebrafish injected with glow genes. Killed off too many though.

Or another year long project on thermoelectric properties of Bismuth Telluride.

No more science for me though!

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Once i did a school project on bridges and enjoyed it because we had to state the different types and how they work and don't fall other and stuff like that.

We also did a project on rainforests and people that live there.

Showing 1-11 of 11