ForumsThe TavernWeird cat-things?! Do u have anyone?

13 1988
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

This morning i saw a cat, it stalked me , phew it was scary (i was on my way to school) but that is not the fact, i noticed that the cat got the right eye brown, and the left eye was kinda purple. It was just weird.

Do you ever tried something weird with a random cat?!

• 13 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i didn't try anything or whatever, but i was eating lunch once at school and this random cat smacks into the door/window. (as in a door with a window in it) i have to sit really close to the door so i'm like WTF. then the cat sat there and stared at me. then it moved into the sun and it was wet so it sparkled. or maybe it wasn't we, i don't know. maybe it's a vampire cat......

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

At first I was all:
I hate ****ing furries
But then I was all:
Oh, just cats? Okay. that's fine.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

actually different eye color is not as rare as you might think. But I do have a vamp cat that lives a block away from me. Two of its teeth stick out of its mouth and it hisses at every one and...IT ONLY COMES OUT AT NIGHT.....or overcast days, no BS. o.0 But that might be because it does not like bright light...nawwwww.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Well there is this weird cat that somehow always gaets on my roof.

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

.IT ONLY COMES OUT AT NIGHT

Yeah cat's is mostly out in the night
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

One time, I was at the zoo near the big cats area. As I went past the cage with the bengal tiger, it actually got up from having been laying down and commenced to stalk me for the entire length of its cage while I was in view. This wasn't just &quotacing the yard," this cat was moving crouched and ready to pounce.
I guess it's true that you can take the cat out of the wild, but you can't take the wild out of the cat.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

There's a cat in my street who comes over to me every time my friend pulls up in his car.
The cat ignores me every time i try pet it, but when he pulls up she's straight over and rubbing on my legs.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well uh no I see Ranndom cats every now and then. I saw one in my drive way siting and staring like at the beginning of Harry potter

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Anyone ever noticed how some cats seem to have a problem of something similar to a shortcircuiting? It's 99 out of a 100 when they play, but it always seems as if they poked their paw into the light socket and experienced the volts! Funny! =)

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

We have a lot of stray cats around where I live. All six of ours came from outside. So, I have the random cats. But, anyway, the one cat we have can't jump and one of the others is mute.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I want a black cat so i can name it jiji. on my way home from school, a black cat was meowing at me and rubbing it's head against my leg. so cute! :3

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i have a deformed cat its spine is bent its a little blind its legs are like twisted inward and she has no tail and i mean nothing

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I love cats. I don't have any, but my neighbours used to have two and they usually came to my house. One of them knocked with her head on my door when she wanted to come in.

Showing 1-13 of 13