ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Coffee shop walkthrough!

9 39490
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

This game is by dan himself!

Ok first off you want to build up your reputation, so you can get more customers. Set all ingredients on Max amount so it will be a very good coffee. Next purchese 50 cups, 40 coffee, 40 milk, and 50 sugar. Make the price small like between 1.50 and 2.50, this will get you very popular. Keep this up for the next 6 days.

For the last 7 days hike up your price to between 4.00 and 7.00, remember the more the price the less reputation you'll get. Finally on the 14th day, make your price 10$ and sell as much as you can.

Hope this gets you in the top 10000,
LordBob

• 9 Replies
Nightmare1033
Nightmare1033
7 posts
Nomad

nice but witch coffee shop game

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

The one dan made (check his profile)

Here's a link

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

Terrible walkthrough.

On the last day, noone even came to the stand, even though the reputation was full.

flaminghastly
flaminghastly
2 posts
Nomad

Try this walkthrough

One the first day buy 10 units of cups, 40 coffee, 20 milk, 50 sugar.
set the ingredients at max.

set your price between 4.00-$5.00.
match your prices with the weather for the following day.
whenever it's freezing or cold, you can increase your price between 5.00 to 6.00, and whenever its warm set it between 4.50 to 5.

your reputation will increase as the days go by, your reputation will reach its max either by the 5th or 6th day.

if your reputation is high enough you can have the option of setting your prices higher. On my first try i've made about 700.00 by the last day.

I haven't tried setting the price to 10.00 yet

flaminghastly
flaminghastly
2 posts
Nomad

I forgot, you don't have to buy the maximum ingredients everyday.
more often you still have enough supply so buy the amount you just need.

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

Awesome guide! I followed your advice, and got number six-thousand something th place! Not only the top 10,000, but the top 7,000!! The main thing was to buy 15-25 cups worth of ingredients per day. But, following you price ranges and initial purchases, I did really well!

Thanks, Lord Bob!

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

Thanks man really helped me a lot with the game.

peppyprep
peppyprep
1 posts
Nomad

Thanks, really helped me a lot with the game.I even got a special visit from the Pope!

Jinx412
Jinx412
5 posts
Peasant

Woah! I used flaminghastly's strategy and I ended up with over $600! Thanks for the walkthrough!

Showing 1-9 of 9