ForumsThe TavernAge?

10 2702
Hayl
Hayl
34 posts
Nomad

Just out of curiosity, why does it seem as if the majority of the posters on here are quite young? I mean, it's nice to see so many people posting, and I know this is a website made for all ages, but seeing so many type in such a manner as "tis game is good cuz u can jump and paunch bad guis" makes me wonder as if I'm one of the oldest people on here. (And I'm only 17...) No offense is ment by this, just some of my curiosity at work.

• 10 Replies
Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

The majority of people do not post like that. Look into the community page and you will find many educated and well-written resposes and dissucsions. Strop, for one, can basiclly write you a book on a topic of little importence. There are some people that do post like that but again this website is made for all ages and some people spam for AP. If nothing else I can assure you that you are not the oldest. Mostly becuase I'm older than you.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Yeah... and strategy guy is right... a lot of people don't want to give their age out online...

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

and, furthermore, why would you care so much as to make a thread of it? sicko...

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well this was made before and got locked so this will get locked soon.

Lodawg
Lodawg
13 posts
Nomad

ya and moegreche or watever talks sometimes and uses like 20 letter words im like wtf

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

@Lodawg
Omg?

Sometimes i may use up inexistent words because my english isnt perfect as im spanish...but i try to do it as formal as possible.
Not all people out there are bad.
PS:im 17 and im not afraid of telling it...

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

I started this topic two weeks ago = ) It got locked. Most of the people here are pretty decent about writing like an actual human (even though all my teachers tell me I write like Yoda!)

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

OK, this should get locked, but I am 13 and even Moegreche has complimented on my writing. There are alot of intelligent minors out there.

shadow_stealth
shadow_stealth
119 posts
Nomad

ok before get locked I'm 18 others are minor I just post there 15 bec. bec. uhhhhmmm nothing

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I guess I'd better lock this since you guys think it needs to be locked. But yeah, I think the effort you put into posts says a lot more than your age.

Showing 1-10 of 10