ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440043
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
grnmtnman
grnmtnman
2 posts
Nomad

@ JamesNorris, Thanks, I assume that's after Minos. I'm still trying to get by him. He's very elusive....I've only seen him three times and I've been playing this **** game almost the entire day....just trying to find him.

Koffe123
Koffe123
9 posts
Nomad

Rage Beholder its hardcore. For real. Get at least two recovery HP pots.

shade338
shade338
124 posts
Shepherd

getting meteor and tornado is worth it!!!

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

All right, how do you beat the freaking 2-headed giant? I can get him down to about 1/4 health without any problems, but then he summons the ghosts and goes all rage mode-ey on me and I just get wiped no matter what I do... What doesn't help is that I can't grind to get more resilience because his level scales with mine... HALP.

ZrKiixo
ZrKiixo
1 posts
Peasant

haha you can jump on the mino's head for damage if done properly, you can stay up in the air, and with tiger jump, you'll never take damage

Cellenus87890
Cellenus87890
11 posts
Nomad

@koffe123 hurricane has to be maxed out to move to the next one I'm afraid. There are some level requirements but its not too high up I don't think. Not as big of a pain as the first arcuz since there are books that let you get a free ability point. Also life force skill is pretty good to have nice hp/sp boost and though it says a chance to revive it hasn't failed to work for me yet.

Cellenus87890
Cellenus87890
11 posts
Nomad

As for my earlier complaints about the Djinns I just got uite a few good items from them including a +3 shadow set sword which does insane dmg. Does anyone know if they scale with luck or drop rate. After getting a little more drop rate on my character I seem to be having quite a bit of luck at em. If anyone knows feel free to enlighten me. Otherwise I'll just grab a bunch of them and do some testing.

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

how do i get the set skill? im having a big problem with that! an image would be nice

Cellenus87890
Cellenus87890
11 posts
Nomad

The set skill is only available after you get a full set of gear (the purple background sets). If you read in the description it will tell you the bonuses you get as well as if they will have a spell with it. Full set if the boots helmet,chest piece,boots, gloves, as well as the one or two weapons for the set.
For all this the spells better be incredible.

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

oh so what level is that? haha oh wait.... omg........

themazing
themazing
3 posts
Nomad

My question is actually really easy. How do you unstack stackable items? I hold shift and click, I hold control and click. Anything intuitive doesn't seem to work.

Koffe123
Koffe123
9 posts
Nomad

I've been stuck on the beholder for quite sometime already ^_^ .

Mino looks like a piece of cake close to him on rage. lol

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

@theamazing Well you dont really need to... haha you just put it in the slot of you're composing and if you wanna use it just double click or put it in 1 2 or 3 place

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

@Koffe123 You have to use sprint/dash against the eye. Make sure you have on good long range attacks to! you gotta be pretty strong of course! i just got all my gear up to date got defense high ran around like an idiot blasting waves and specials!

Koffe123
Koffe123
9 posts
Nomad

Haha! Thanks for the tip mate, I just got it tho.
I made it using the Silver Angel + Magic Defence Potion+ Attack Potion

Showing 61-75 of 573