ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440000
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
SanjiBruno
SanjiBruno
2 posts
Scribe

To elf poems combine 3 small earth crystals and 1 stone of blessing=Diamond angel tears,after talk to Susan to complete the quest

Koffe123
Koffe123
9 posts
Nomad

I can't get past this trap floor Fu\\ck it

corrupt284
corrupt284
4 posts
Nomad

minotaur boss need charge slash, berserk potion, attack potion, 8 medium mana and health potion, and one or two angel tears once he does his overhead slash it take a few sec for him to get his sword out of the ground use charge slash keep on doing this until his armor is almost broken then use attack potion and berserk potion then break his armor and attack i got him health down a lot use health and mana potion when you need them if you run out of health potion drink angel tear right before you die so when you die you will be revived by angel teal with 100% health and mana easy way to dodge attack run jump on his head and you will land behind him but you need tiger jump once his health id down by 1/4 here the real fight dodge his attack and attack when safe then boom you win ask me if you need more info about how to get tiger, charge slash, or angel tears tear tears

corrupt284
corrupt284
4 posts
Nomad

how do u beat the beholder

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Has anyone killed that big yellow "giant" that appears randomly (I've seen him in dungeon 3 and 6). If you have, how did you do it and what did you get when you killed him?? I've fought him twice, no luck.

Tingwilla
Tingwilla
11 posts
Peasant

@jimmie123 yup i've beaten him he's on many many more floors, the trick is knowing his VERY predictable and easy pattern

he does 4 hits, just keep running and jumping around him....or over him to bounce on his head to get "???" and lower his armor, after that he will hit, hit again, then hit with both clubs use this time to do a charge slash(takes a lot of time to get it just right but if you do takes about 60% armor) do 2 charge slashes, then pop any potions etc, and just go for 2 more charge slashes while his armor is down, this should take 50-60% of his health.

only trick is DONT get him below 25% hp and his armor go back up, he will enrage becoming a unstoppable and moving faster than you can, also 4 ghosts chase you and they are just as fast as him, i cant even escape this let alone fight back.

so make sure he's about 30-40% when you break his armor, then be prepared to finish him off otherwise, Menu > Save & quit, because you wont live

reward? nothing...yup insane but a very good challenge

zauriel
zauriel
6 posts
Nomad

@corrupt284 I can't beat him too! But magic defense potions and equipment with magic resistence should help, i almost kill it

Koffe123
Koffe123
9 posts
Nomad

Uhm, sometimes he drops set and unique items. And he's always on your level. So he's kinda of usefull

JamesNorris
JamesNorris
5 posts
Nomad

When you guys get your first hero chronicle remember this:
Use it if you get stuck on a dungeon, because it provides a checkpoint, which can help you get to the next teleporter.

bigtimelaxgoalie8
bigtimelaxgoalie8
4 posts
Nomad

finally beat it, took me long enough. funny story you know that zark guy they keep mentioning....(SPOILER ALERT!) hes the skeleton king bahaha, was turned into it by Ssyba. enjoy the rest of the game and good luck yall

Tingwilla
Tingwilla
11 posts
Peasant

dont think anyone has posted about the green slimes, but they drop a planar essence that teleports you to a room for 10 seconds, where u can run around and loot chests, says it has unique and set items but i only got 2 potions, so ill try kill more slimes and see if i can get lucky.

trick to killing the slime is it will always run from you, so corner it, then hit it with a perfect Charge Slash II will 1 shots the slime, otherwise if you break its armor and start hitting it about 30% hp it just vanishes.

corrupt284
corrupt284
4 posts
Nomad

i have but no luck to

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

The only thing I'd like to see in this game is to make the skills in the weapons moveable. I put a lot of skills in the sword and upgraded it quite a bit..now I have a great axe that I'm using, and it takes SO long to upgrade now...I mean it's tough enough trying to beat the Mino, going through the caves and dungeons (I think I have them almost memorized now, lol). I'm at lvl. 22 now, and am beginning to understand why some use cheat codes etc. I've played some "grindy" type games, but this one is getting ridiculous.

Cellenus87890
Cellenus87890
11 posts
Nomad

a good thing for the planars that the slimes drop warp back to town then save before you go in. There is only one green chest in the gate and you have 10 seconds to find it. If you don't get it just refresh the page without saving and you will still have the gate. Repeat until you get the green chest.

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

please dont POST SPOILERS FFS

Showing 106-120 of 573