ForumsThe TavernFavorite Football Team

37 6312
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

NFL or College. NFL my favorite is the Panthers and college I like Appalachian State (both my parents went there) and Alabama. ROLL TIDE ROLL

• 37 Replies
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i like the Steelers for NFL and OSU for college

@ Poobaloofa please don't spam and stick with the topic

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

SAINTS!!! my parents both went to college in new orleans and in college i LOVE bama ROLL TIDE BABY!!! national champs 2012 here we come

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The Dallas Cowboys for NFL. I don't have one for college since I don't usually watch college football. I haven't watched NFL for a while either.

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Steelers Are awesome, And Florida Gators as the college team!

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

New York Jets are my team. Even though they're awful right now. I don't have a favorite college team since I watch it only once in a while.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I don't watch much football anymore, but my favorite team used to be the Eagles.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

New York Jets and Detroit Lions. I recently started liking the Lions again since they showed signs of hope. They're a great team. And I love the Jets because... I from New York, nothing else said...

J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

College- Air Force, Gators, IU(only because my sister goes there).

NFL- 1)Seahawks
2)Bucs
3)Dolphins
4)Lions

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

NFL:
1) Green Bay Packers (I lived in Wisconsin for 7 years)
2) Minnesota Vikings (Close to Wisconsin, Brett Farve once played for this team and the Packers)

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

NFL: The Pitt

College: ARMY (Want to go there), Clemson (I also want to go there), Citadel Bulldogs (Guess where else I want to go), and Yale Bulldogs (Need I say it?).

In my area theres a big rivalry between the Clemson Fans and the Carolina fans, and the big game is coming up in just a few weeks, and everyone is already pumped up for it. We're looking for revenge after last year, and the fact that Marcus Lattimore is gone, and theres confusion at the QB makes it so much easier for us.

dily213
dily213
50 posts
Nomad

I like the Eagles for NFL, Notre Dame for college

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

NFL: Packers- so far they're playing pretty good. But no hard challenging games yet.

Colts (With) Manning.

Teams in my state (CA (California))

I can't make my decision so...Raiders with Jason Campbell and McFadden healthy. 49ers. Yeah. Chargers should've won yesterday. Rivers making a costly and kind of dumb mistake. KC was out of timeouts, what the hell are you doing? Bad communication.

College:

Stanford- Andrew Luck playing like a pro. (If colts go 0-16, they should get him just in case anything happens to Manning.)

Alabama- They better Roll this weekend vs LSU. They're at home so that's one advantage.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

My favorite team is the Baltimore Ravens. I have a Joe Flacco jersey.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

My favorite team is the Baltimore Ravens

Get outta here.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Ah....when I saw football I thought you guys meant soccer. Then it hit home.

-,-

Showing 1-15 of 37