332 posts
Peasant

Do you spend more time in the community forums or playing games

• 19 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I generally spend most of my time on Armor Games in the forums. However, during February and most of March, I was not on the forums. Instead, I gained AP via comments and ratings. By the time I discovered the forums, I had already reached Iron Squire.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'm not fully sure, but I think I spend more time in the forums and working on W.I.C.K.E.D

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

i find its about eqaul for me but mostly its game. i spend time on the forum when i cant find a game to play

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

You can tell based on the person's forum posts number :P

I spend most of my time here.

cbreezy623
cbreezy623
59 posts
Nomad

It depends. Some days I don't play any games. Some days I don't post anything. Most of my time is spent playing games though.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

When I first made my account, I spent most of my AG time in the games. For months I spent nearly all of my AG time in the forums. Since Raze 2 came out, it's about even.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

At the beginning it was spent on games but then I found the forums and am addicted, I even post on my phone a lot

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Well, I do have eleven thousand posts.

However, I spend less time on the forums these days.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

For about four-six months I mainly gamed with my account and was less active in the forums, and now it's the other way around. I only play flash games on here nowadays if they're new and usually Shell Shock Live a few times a day.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

I don't come on as much as I'd like, but when I do it's usually an even balance.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Usually here but lately I've been replaying some of John's games.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Here. I was really big early 2009 through mid-late 2010 and then CT abducted me. I'm still on here two hours or so a day. Lurking occasionally, but spending most of that time working on something or on CT.

I haven't spent more than ten minutes on a flash game in over a year. They don't interest me whatsoever (ironic, eh?). I find semi-intense PC games far more entertaining.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

About half and half. I play my favorite games usually when I get bored, or browse through the games and look for ones that might be fun. Unfortunately, I'm very picky about what games I like so more often than not it's hard to find a good one I haven't already played.

And by good I mean interests me for more than 5 minutes.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I am mostly on the forums been as they entertain me more than games. Personally i spend 1 hour on game and 2 hours in the forums.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I spend most of my time here on the forums and less of my time on games.

Showing 1-15 of 19