ForumsThe TavernI lost the game.

18 4215
DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Hate it when people just randomly announce that, it kills my chances of ever winning...

How many people just lost?

• 18 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Shoot. I lost the game. Also you're not even supposed to win.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I've been losing since May 30th when firetail_madness showed me the game.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I've been losing before I even got to AG. But it's okay.

Motivation

Together. We can make a difference. Stop talking about the game. And by the next generation, everyone will be playing, and no one will lose. Isn't that a victory within itself?

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Ah, dang it. I lost too. Ah well, I find it kinda funny when someone announces it to a load of people. I remember when I was at a concert (Obviously before the bands where playing) and someone yelled that at the top of his lungs. The rest of his night didn't go so well, since he caused everyone to lose at the same people.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

why did you make me lose, i was on sucha good winning streak WHYYY?!

well i remember learning about it a few years ago, on knowyourmeme, it's pretty good game

oh, i lost the game ! *troll face*

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/050/4/b/You_just_lost_by_Moonlight404.jpg

The above image is of the rules of the game.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

There are 2 people in my math class who make me lose whenever I see them, and vice-versa...

So I lose on a daily basis.
But #*($($&# NOT THE WEEKENDS.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Actually... the official rules of the game that mostly everybody agrees on are these:

1. Everyone in the world is playing The Game. (Sometimes narrowed to: "Everybody in the world who knows about The Game is playing The Game", or alternatively, "You are always playing The Game.&quot A person cannot not play The Game; it does not require consent to play and one can never stop playing.
2. Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.
3. Losses must be announced to at least one person (either by using a statement such as "I Lost The Game" or by alternative means).

Technically, there is no grace period, although you can have one if you want.

There really is no goal to the game, and

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.

(Oh yeah, and thaboss lost. BTW, who's the sexy guy?)
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

who's the sexy guy?

Are you talking about the guy in the image I posted (firetail_madness actually showed it to me on May 30th)? If so, I don't know.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I lost it again when checking this thread. And that guy in the picture you posted looks like Duke Nukem.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I lost. I want to say I'm not playing this game, but I suppose there's no turning back...

KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

I just lost The Game.

I don't get the game. Even after you lose, you can keep on playing. Makes no sense.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

On the OP-question I answer around 60 times. It looks like I'm the only one who has answered.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

You know who else lost.
Mev(xNightwish)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Noo why u made me lose!!!!??!?!?? People r looking at me weird cauz I just shouted I lose

Showing 1-15 of 18