ForumsThe TavernDilemma

4 1499
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Yes, I know there is a relationship thread. This isn't one about that per se, it's in limbo.

How would you spend a first ''date'' with a girl whom you like, and knows likes you, but likes another guy too. She wants to be swayed, and it isn't a ''date'', more a chance to spend time together for a day.

Any heads up? If this doesn't qualify for a thread by itself, then by all means, lock it and I will move it there.

• 4 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Suggest going to the movies together or with a group. Find out what movie genre she likes; have something to talk about during and afterwords.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Suggest going to the movies together or with a group. Find out what movie genre she likes; have something to talk about during and afterwords.

Mhmmm, yes I've got movies down, but she doesn't want to spend time with a group, just two of us >< I have 8 hours maybe? Apart from a meal, I can't figure out to save my life.
Aether
Aether
101 posts
Shepherd

Do absolutley nothing.
By that I mean hang round wherever you live or your nearest town/city.
Iv found that this is one of the best ways to know people; well, if your underage

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

it depends on what she likes. you should know it based on her personality. a girl could like action so you would go to an amusement park. another girl could like romance so you would take her to the park/beach or even your house. think about her personality

Showing 1-4 of 4