ForumsWEPRChristian Testimonies

39 6785
redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

Ok so I just wanted to make this topic to see if anyone else on AG has had a testimony that got them saved or saved another person. I personnally was the reason for my whole family to become Christian and heres my testimony, so enjoy

Well first my grandmal (whom I call Gran) was abused as a child. She had 6 siblings and she was the youngest, and she and her sisters were forced to do all the chores, but she was the one that had to do the most. Her parents beat her and she was scared of them to the point to when she was 5 she hid knives under the blankets so her mom couldn't get them. So when she was 16 she got married to leave the house and she married this guy who was a jerk and with him she had my uncle (my moms brother) She was a drunk from then after.

My grandpa (who I call papa, don't make fun of me for that, thats what I have always called him and I'm not gonna stop cause you think its babyish) anyway my papa's mother had married this bad guy (I don't know about his real father) but his stepfather use to beat him constantly, to the point where he almost died several times. So when he was young he became a druggy and he tried to kill himself. At one point he took 41 "uppers" and 52 "downers" at one point to kill himself, but by the grace of God he didn't die but he was unconcious for a week. So he also became a drunk and he met my gran in the bar. After six months they got married and my papa adopted my uncle and they had my mom.

They were pretty poor, and plus the fact that they were drunks didn't help. They made my uncle and my mom do all the work in the house and my Gran was always drinking and my papa was always working. So my mom started smoking and getting a little into drugs, when she met this guy when she was 15. When my grandparents were out of town they did something they shouldn't have and pop there I was.

My Gran was furious and my Papa didn't talk to my mom for 3 weeks. My Gran started getting into the word and she began to pray. God told her that she could either take me as a blessing or a curse and she told him that she would take me as a blessing. She got my Papa in the word and they both were saved and they stopped drinking. Which got my mom and my uncle saved and they also stopped doing drugs.

Well I came along and when I was 2 my biological "sperm-doner" left me and my mom to go marry this very evil women (and hes in jail now for drug abuse and for beating his wife) and my gran started feeling sick one day. Her breast started hurting and she thought she had breast cancer because it ran in her family. But she started feeling the precence of the lord in the room and I came in, and the pain vanished. After that many pastors said to my parents that I would do great things when I'm older(hoping thats true ) so my Gran also started praying for a man to come into my mom and my life that could be a blessing and actually love my mom.

My dad's dad died when he was 16 and him and his mom and his 4 sisters moved alot. He became depressed and his mom is really supersticious weird (shes also catholic and he was too) and she brought him to a hypnotist to brainwash him into not being sad, but it let the enemy in and he started rebeling and he became a drunk and got into trouble with the law. After he finished college he and one of his best friends started a ciggarette store which is where my mom met him.

When they started going out, my gran started talking with him and showing him the word and he got saved for real and he converted to christianity and he stopped drinking. Since we were poor at the time we lived with my grandparents and they were putting me through private school which is really expensive and he paid for my shcooling when we couldn't. He eventually married my mom and adopted me. And we've been doing pretty good after that.

Theres alot more that happened but its too long to go into alot of detail and some of it is personal.

Anyway post some of your testimonies on here if you have any. And if you don't like christianity, please don't post some malicious retort because I don't think anyone really cares that you took time to be a jerk.

• 39 Replies
Showing 61-60 of 39