ForumsThe TavernI need someone to talk to...anyone open to being my friend?

27 3422
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Ive been playing all day, then I noticed, its not fun not having a friend to do it with!

• 27 Replies
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Come on Mav, there are plenty of corners to share, usually about 4 per room. You can have the far left, and Trippy can take the near left.

This room only has 2 corners.*goes to a different room*
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Come on Mav, there are plenty of corners to share, usually about 4 per room. You can have the far left, and Trippy can take the near left

I need a corner for me, a corner for my depression, a corner for my hatred of people, and another corner incase one gets boring.
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

this room only has 2 corners.*goes to a different room*

What do you live in super Mario? 3D world=the room breaking he laws of physics...
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

This room only has 2 corners.*goes to a different room*

This aint no semi circle, get back here.

I need a corner for me, a corner for my depression, a corner for my hatred of people, and another corner incase one gets boring.

Sounds like somebody needs to learn to share with himself.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Sounds like somebody needs to learn to share with himself.

Sharing is caring. But I don't. So why should I?
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

What do you live in super Mario?

Yep Mav., master and I all rented a supermario room, but Mav. is a very possesive person.*sees Mav. with a bat and runs a way*
RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CORNER??? Gosh.
LOL
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Yep Mav., master and I all rented a supermario room, but Mav. is a very possesive person.*sees Mav. with a bat and runs a way*

Can I come in this room? I call a corner.
RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

everybody is open to talk to you in this family (i believe ) unless somebody tells you no, free to talk!

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Ive been playing all day, then I noticed, its not fun not having a friend to do it with!

Okay, couple of things here. Number one, I'm reasonably sure this kind of thing is frowned upon by the Mods. I have seen other threads like this be locked. Number two, AG isn't set up to host multiplayer online games, so that part of your comment doesn't really make sense. Three, the forums and user message boards are open to all users who follow the rules, so you can talk to anyone you want.

Additionally, Alpha791 makes a good point:
life lesson here? Asking for friends over the Internet is a good way to get abducted.
While that is extremely unlikely here due to the rules and setup, it's not a good idea in general to ask strangers to be friends online anywhere.

Switching to the real world, being alone has its positive points too. I'm generally a loner, which is not to say that I don't have friends though. I just prefer to be alone most of the time, since it allows me to think, plan, be introspective, and work on projects without interruption. It might help you some if you look at the "up-sides" of being by yourself. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be friends with other people, but don't let it be an all-consuming drive or you will be miserable your whole life long. Also, be aware that there are people in the real- and cyber-worlds that will take advantage of people like yourself who just want to find new friends for well, evil purposes.

So, anyway, hope this helps.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Asking for friends over the Internet is a good way to get abducted.

If you could see how much I'm laughing over here, YOUR feelings would be hurt. You need an exact address to be kidnapped. Unless, of course, you've forgotten that you're on the Net. Now, enough pointless arguing, are you going to be the guy's friend or not?

(Schuetteg, I'll be your friend. For a fee. Nah, I'm just playing with your mind. Go ahead and friend me. I'm busy at the moment, so I'll not have time to friend you.)
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

This turned out to be some major thread, when it was just some guy looking for a friend !

Showing 16-27 of 27