ForumsThe TavernFunniest Joke?

10 2214
Mistersadman
Mistersadman
26 posts
Nomad

I saw this in Encyclopaedia of Immaturity 2:
World's Funniest Joke
"Two men are hiking. Suddenly, one falls down. The other whips out his cell phone and calls 911 and says 'Help Help! My friend is dead.' The operator says 'Okay okay. Now the first thing you must do is make sure he is dead.' A few minutes pass, and then a gunshot is heard. 'Okay, now what?'
Do you agree? The editors of the book don't,btw.

• 10 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Man master, why does it actually matter...! hes not going to look on every single page to find that thread is he !!!

and by the way i heard that joke before told like this.

Pattie and mathilda were in their house when a venemous spider came through the door, '' Ahhh screamed mathilda'' the spider bit her. Pattie got hold of the phone and dialed 999 ( im english btw, in england it is 999) a woman answered, hello what is the problem, '' my wife is dead shes been bitten by a venemous spider '' ok can you make sure she is really dead'' '' Ok'' said pattie as he pulled out his gun and shot her, ''what now?''

and the editors are nerds, how can you not find that funny !!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Man master, why does it actually matter...! hes not going to look on every single page to find that thread is he !!!

Not to sound like i'm defending my own thread or anything, but it's only a page back, not too hard to find unless his computer has a problem with 2's and next's.
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Still, its not like mega important or anything ...

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

i have this joke but im noy sure how to deliver the punch line the right way but here it is...

a lion is walking through the plain... he sees a Elephant.
then the elephat said " wh- whats w-wrong.
its just that a few minutes ago i was this dude and he was all AHHHWHA!!! ( with a terrafide face) what kind of animal says AAHHHHHH! and has that face...

the elephant was confised... he said... that is wierd... when ever i see a dude he is all OMG LOOK! then stares i tell hhim to take a pic it las longer andthey do but they continue to stare...

the lion says.. Clearly we are talking about two differant animals.

i cant find a better way to deliver that joke

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well when i was little i was in the car with my mom and sister. my mom told us the joke about &quotete and repete were sitting on a fence. pete fell off, who was left?" and we would say "repete" and she would proceed to tell the joke again.

and we would say the same answer. and we never got the joke until probably 10 minutes later still laughing.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok this is kinda rasist people, it's funny though. Please don't take offense, I didn't come up with it
There was an American man, chines man and a Mexican man on a plane. The pilot said "we are going to crash if we don't get ride of the extra weight. So the Chinese man throws all his rice out and says that we have to much of this in my country. The Mexican throws his tacos out and says we have to many of these in my country. The American pushes the Mexican out and say we have too many of these in my country.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Mistersadman, I regret to inform you that you will probably be sadder in the near future when the Mods lock this one down. It's a serious duplicate. The thread "Lame Jokes/Puns" is where you should have posted, and it is usually within the first three to five pages of the Tavern, so it is easy to locate. Be careful about stuff like this so that you can thrive here.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

at pick pocket lawl... its true.jk but what d you think of my joke

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Funny jokes =/= lame jokes. However, the thread has been derailed, since no one is commenting on whether they agree or disagree with the OP's joke being the funniest, which would currently be the topic of this thread, not posting your own jokes (unless you are going to disagree, state your reason and suggest which other thread might be more fun).

Showing 1-10 of 10