ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 2 help

20 19795
Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

I am stuck on level 10 human campaign... can anyone help me?

• 20 Replies
jackpot00
jackpot00
13 posts
Peasant

just make sure that you dont make the mistake i did, in the beginning it told me i had to hold f and click to fire but you only need to click

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I think you should post everything in the other Raze 2 forum because i have a feeling that this is going to be locked by a moderator.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

buy a recruit pack it costs 2 dollors(paypal) it gives you:6000 credits,teleport ability,credit cannon DONT USE IT IT USES CREDITS FOR AMMO 2 CREDITS PER SHOT AND IT IS VERY WEAK BUT FAST.

Is the teleport ability useful?
Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

Is the teleport ability useful?

You get to use it on a level in the alien campaign, its okay but it RANDOMLY teleports you and occasionally it will spawn close to an enemy, killing you. :O
Envisionise
Envisionise
1 posts
Nomad

Use the rocket launcher or holy grail to kill the alien before he teleports. Use cloaking to sneak up on him and always take the shield in the middle. Hope this helps!

banknee
banknee
2 posts
Jester

shot the sky with sniper at crash landing map for achievement

Ghostofelements
Ghostofelements
99 posts
Nomad

Thanks, everyone. Now I'll do that level. BTW, you can write everything related to Raze2 here.

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

If i were you I would never waste money on the internet just get the holy grail it is what I use and aim for the crotch instant kills most usually. - LIKE A BOSS

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Use the Holy Grail for a quick kill and explosive stuff to destroy shields

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

what ever you do guys DONT use the credit cannon : drains your hard work

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

HOW DO YOU GET PAST LEVEL 6 OF THE ALIEN CAMPAIGN?????????

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

OK dont use the flamethrower (or other flame stuff)in water or it has no effect

DGS31
DGS31
1 posts
Nomad

[quote]shot the sky with sniper at crash landing map for achievement
Its the moon corpses you play on quick match select mode and the bodies float when dead

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

okay best tip stay in middle with a ion cannon. the middle has a shield, shoot him once with the cannon and his shield will die, shoot him again for a kill. since you can keep getting the shield he will only get the shield when he respawns.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

OK dont use the flamethrower (or other flame stuff)in water or it has no effect

Yeah I read that tip in the beginning where the game is loading, but for some reason the water doesn't even cool you off. Even stranger, the flamethrower works in the water, too.
Showing 1-15 of 20