ForumsThe Taverncrop circles are they made by aliens?

15 2326
thekingoftheworld
thekingoftheworld
32 posts
Nomad

i sawe some pictures of crop cicles and i wonderd can they be made by an human or are they made by an extraterrestrial visitor or may be there is a natural phenomenon? pleas respond and let me know what you think.

• 15 Replies
Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I know people do make them. I watched a TV show about it. People went around and pressed down the crops to make shapes. I guess aliens could have made them too but, I've never seen them.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I think some of them could be alien, but of course I'm am not entirely sure. The reason why I think so is because those crop circles actually represent mathematics codes. I have some more in depth information about this, I'll search for it and get back to the discussion later.

thekingoftheworld
thekingoftheworld
32 posts
Nomad

what do you think they mean or are they just there to show us some good art be couse of the funny shapes like the face of an aliën.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

It would be a nice idea that they are made by extra terrestrials but they are all just hoaxes...

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

There's no reason to suspect aliens made them, they aren't too difficult for humans to make.

crop circle are made by kakapo, everyone knows it!

This is probably the right answer.
RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

you really believe that the crops are made by aliens ... nah that just stories or even the same guys make the signs or images!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Everyone knows that the FSM is weaving the crops to those beautifully misleading patterns with It's many Noodly Appendages.

On a serious note, it has been shown that there are methods to make such crop circles. Though in some cases there are still doubts because they have been made incredibly fast or stuff...
But honestly, put yourself in the mind of an alien. What would be your reason to do this? I mean, I said it on another thread already, if there were aliens sentient and intelligent enough to come to our planet, you really think they would hide themselves and make such crap with our crops? If they would want to give us a message, crop circles certainly aren't the right way and they would know that. Or has anyone ever found any message behind them?

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

If they would want to give us a message, crop circles certainly aren't the right way and they would know that.

lol
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

On a serious note, it has been shown that there are methods to make such crop circles.

I remember one group of crop circle makers who showed how they did it in front of a group of people and the people got mad at them for trying to hide the truth that aliens did it.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Look, crops can equal pi!

http://www.sciencepunk.com/v5/gallery/cropcircle.jpg

Here is the crop circle in question:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/17/article-0-01A39F9E00000578-505_468x337.jpg

And here is a little article about it

thekingoftheworld
thekingoftheworld
32 posts
Nomad

do you think that there are some made by nature like those realy easy onesthat are only a circle of maybe half a meter to a meter.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Government cover up

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

do you think that there are some made by nature like those realy easy onesthat are only a circle of maybe half a meter to a meter.

*Facepalm*

There is no natural way for a cropcircle to be made.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Government cover up

Reason? Link? Source? Any sense at all in that statement? Please share!
Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I remember one group of crop circle makers who showed how they did it in front of a group of people and the people got mad at them for trying to hide the truth that aliens did it.
----
Are people that hopeful for aliens that when someone shows A SINGLE way it can be done they get mad. I am sure there are many different methods for people to make them by.

Showing 1-15 of 15