ForumsSupport Forumreferrals

10 3229
pe8ejilh
pe8ejilh
4 posts
Nomad

we all should not lie but with the instructions shouldnt they be more specefic because i dont understand the way to give referrals

• 10 Replies
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

When someone signs up and visit the link thats your referral(on your control panel shows)you gain a referral and 10 AP.

Hope that helps.

Kreator
Kreator
133 posts
Nomad

Sorry for going off topic but what is an AP?

JUVEFAN
JUVEFAN
23 posts
Nomad

So thats what a refferal is.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

By referring friends, neighbors, or others to the site, you earn points! Referrals can be acquired by visiting either the Link-to-Us page or by copying and pasting the link given in your profile settings. Referral points are only rewarded after the user clicks the link and signs up for an account. Any abuse found in creating multiple accounts to earn points will result in a ban from the website.

This is from the FAQ/Help site here:

Please please *please* read the help on the site before posting questions like this..
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I've been talking to some of the moderators. After the recent activity with phony referrals, the mods are thinking about taking them away, so users no longer get AP from referrals. Personally, I agree with this. If you think AG is cool you should share it with your friends. There shouldn't be an AP incentive.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

also if people has referral already should we take them away from them?

Go look at Victrix's referrals and make that decision for yourself.
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Sorry, bad link.

[url]http://armorgames.com/user/Victrixs[/url]

skyblade
skyblade
4 posts
Nomad

Whats a merit?

skyblade
skyblade
4 posts
Nomad

ok thanks

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Go to the help page. Both DragonMistress and mrtim posted the link for it.

Showing 1-10 of 10