ForumsGamesGeneral Shell Shock Live Discussion

25 6483
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

Well this is a general discussion for the game Shell Shock Live. Talk about anything pertaining to the game. Forum rules still apply that means keep the discussion friendly and do not spam (remember spam is anything under 7 words).

Well have fun!

• 25 Replies
swagman
swagman
156 posts
Nomad

It's an AWESOME game!
I'm in the shell shockers clan and I love it.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well, what really bothers me are people who call you a n00b everytime you miss a shot or the people who just sit there and press random letters.

You can always mute the other people by clicking on their tanks.
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

yes. the mute button has become a very useful button, because the fact that most people over-curse whenever the play is annoying. It makes me mad also because they don't just swear in game, they intentionally misspell the words so that the censor doesn't pick them up. that's why the requirements for being in the clan strictly prohibit swearing.

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

I really love SSL and is one of the best games on AG but I hate people that leave because are losing.

Lights_of_Sanity
Lights_of_Sanity
28 posts
Jester

Hands up, i finaly reached lv 40 today and received my NUKE! best weapon ever! easy wins now.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Posted Oct 4 '11 by GhostOfMatrix:
I'm currently a level 15 with about 9,200 XP.

Nov 8 '11 and I'm currently a level 34 with 40,064 XP. That's 30,864 XP in a month and some days. At this rate I could be at level 40 by December 20th or so, and I only play about an hour or two a day at night, so I suppose that's good.

Just thought I'd report into this thread since it hasn't been posted in a month. I've also gotten much better at the game, so yeah.

SSL has to be the best flash game to me right now. I can play it for hours and it brings me fun, and as far as I know there's no bugs in the game.
Shadowkid1996
Shadowkid1996
1 posts
Peasant

I am trying to chat with a specific person, one of my friends on the game. How do I chat with them and only them in the lobby?

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

I am trying to chat with a specific person, one of my friends on the game. How do I chat with them and only them in the lobby?

I believe you can not private chat in the lobby. however, if you play a game together, and you are on the same team, preceding your message with an asterisk (*) will create a message for only your teams eyes. that is the closest to a private message you can get.
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I am still level 8, but the game is great. I wished I could be better in those "accuracy" weapons..

Syth9
Syth9
18 posts
Farmer

I wish there were some way to tell what levels of players there are in a given room. I dislike joining random rooms because then I play with n00bs and I might lose because of a n00b on my team.
I usually join games that say &quotros only" or "20+" or something to that extent. A lot of people who are higher level than me are acually worse than me. Although I have yet to find a level 40 person who is worse than me, even if it is only because they had 1 nuke at the beginning.

Showing 16-25 of 25