ForumsThe Tavernwhat are you going to be for halloween and why?

32 4062
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

im personally going to be a rude boy. ive been listening to so much ska lately i figure i might as well!

• 32 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I think I'm going to go as Dr. Zoidberg, if I can find a costume. Just crabwalk around waving my arms, saying "Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop!"

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Im going drunk :P.
Just kidding. We dont celebrate Haloween but a amusemant park is having a Haloween theme so i will be spending there my evening/night.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I'll probably end up being a nerd. BUT I'M NOT A NERD. Like get some of those 3D glasses and poke the lenses out put tape tuck in your shirt and pull your pants up and voila.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I will not be anyone else than myself. I'm scary enough.

--

^*['I will actually not celebrate Halloween.']*^

SlimeKnight
SlimeKnight
128 posts
Peasant

I am dressing up as some kind of wizard. I usually dig through whatever I have.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

my town isn't really into halloween. but if i wanted to i would be a dementor from harry potter because they are boss. Dementors are just really awesome for some reason to me.

JimmyDimples
JimmyDimples
74 posts
Blacksmith

I'll probably just say I went as the Invisible Man.

We teach it in my kindergartens in China. Not quite as widely celebrated, except in the expat pubs and bars, and maybe a ritzy housing complex or three.

Although... I'd gone as a cowboy/bandit once before. You should've seen the funny looks I'd gotten with my bandana over my nose and mouth, toy shotgun poking out of my bag... and waiting for my friend outside the bank.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

dont go trick or teating i grew out of that a few years ago but im going to a party and im going to hand out candy i might dress up as Peter Pan for obvous reasons most some of my friends really like that idea or mayb ill be the old fashoned nerd reading glasses with no lenses and taped up on the bridge flannel shirt tucked into too high pant the possibilities are endless

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

dont go trick or teating i grew out of that a few years ago

Free candy is good, though.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I am gonna were a shirt that is orange and says
Costume
Lol no not really. I stopped a few years ago. But twit is some school party thing were u have to dress up. Idk if I would even go, it's odd being the new kid. I will probably just grab and old skull mask and a sweatshirt with a hood and I'm good.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i'm probably to old to go, but i'm going anyway.
my sister has this random cloak that fits, so i am now "CLOAKPERSON OF DOOM!"
and i will have a stick to hit people with.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I'm going to dress up as Guy Fawkes and follow small children.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I am not going as anything, but I told my friend to dress as a green telly tuby and hide in the bushes and scare people. We laughed and I'm not sure, he might do it lol

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

update: i convinced my friends the go as fairies so Peter Pan it is (its not eaqsy geting a buch of guys to dress up as fairies)

@ghostofmatrix
i get free candy because my cousin is diabetic and gives me his candy

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I'm doing to be drunk on the couch, smoking until my house burns down.

Or maybe I'll just stay home like usual. I doubt I'll be in the mood to scam people out of money or rob six year olds.

Showing 16-30 of 32