ForumsThe TavernWould you rather have a missing limb or be paralyzed from waist down. NO OFFENSE TO THOSE WHO ARE...

27 4477
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I would rather have paralyzation from waist down... I dont know why, I just love wheel chairs.

• 27 Replies
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Definitely I would prefer missing a limb, a leg to be specific. Gimping is better than not walking at all.

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts
Shepherd

I would rather have my left arm missing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'd prefer being able to get a prosthetic leg and being able to run/walk/jump/etc. rather than being in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

well i would lose a leg because if your as big of a gamer like me you cant game with 1 arm lol plus i can use a wheel chair or crutches so problem solved

thekingoftheworld
thekingoftheworld
32 posts
Nomad

paralyzed from the waste down becouse if some one kicks you verry hard it wont hurt.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i would want my left arm gone unless your eye counts then i would want my right eye gone

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

lol this the second thread that has to do with losing a limb kinda. I would either lose a limb because prosthetics are so cool. but being paralyzed from the waist down because of wheelchairs ^_^!

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

I would rather lose my arm. I don't really need my arms for soccer bu I kinda need my legs to play. So yeah I would be the same thing as killersup. Adios arm

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

My right leg, they have prosthetics you can move with you're mind, so I'd love one of those.

sporetastic
sporetastic
13 posts
Nomad

I would have a missing limb, I think it's better to have at least control over one leg than to have no control over both your legs.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'm pretty sure a limb of any sort, being paralyzed would just be so annoying you wouldn't be able to do anything.

And as everyone else stated you could just get a prosthetic.

TazManiac7
TazManiac7
25 posts
Bard

How can many people prefer to be paralyzed and confined to a chair for the rest of your life!!

you can lose a leg, get one of those prosthetic ones and live your life as if nothing at all is different!! In Canada, someone ran a marathon with TWO prosthetic legs!!! Trust me on this one guys, you do not want to be paralyzed!

Showing 16-27 of 27