ForumsThe Tavernwould you rather have a broken leg or a broken arm??

55 10641
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

prob arm not foot because i cant walk plz reply

• 55 Replies
Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

A broken arm. If I had to sit still all day I would go crazy. I can't just sit and do nothing for long periods of time. Plus, I have to walk my cat and can't do that with a broken leg.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Broken arm. As long as it's my left. Broken legs would be unbearable.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

It depends on what I have to do. If the things that I have to do requires me to walk around more, then I would choose to rather have a broken arm. If I had to do things that required me to use my hands more, I would choose to have a broken leg.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

As a result of the fracture may be affected muscles, nerves and other soft tissues.
In most cases - especially for children - fractures heal completely, leaving no strain. However, for adults with poor health, violations of blood circulation system broken bones grow together badly. Severe open fracture may lead to high blood loss and life-threatening shock.

I don't want my arm/leg spend several months in gypsum.

pruimenmoes
pruimenmoes
35 posts
Nomad

I'rather don't have both I'think how bout you?

DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

A leg... So that I don't have to go to school for at least a while.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

break a leg. that way id still be able to play video games and thats pretty much all i do for fun

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I think I'd rather have a broken arm. This way I could do most of the things I use to. Having a broken leg must be hard, I don't think I'd handle it quite good.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

I've had both a broken arm and leg. But I can say having a broken arm was much more comfortable and wasn't very in the way. I could still do normal things, as if I didn't have a cast. The cast served as a good self-defense item as well, hehe.

Having a broken leg, I had slight pains every time I would lie down and I couldn't move as much.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I would rather break a leg cause you can still do all normal stuff with an arm and a leg is used for movement, standing, and not much else. Plus, crutches are super fun.

Chake1
Chake1
51 posts
Nomad

It really depends. If it is my right arm, then the broken leg. However if it means my left arm, then it is my arm.
However, If both the left and right leg/arm is broken, definitely the broken leg. Luckily I really don't have a life outside of this computer so it's all fine if i cant move my legs.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Breaking a leg really sucks. I should know because my leg is still broken. I'm actually in a wheelchair for it. So I think I would have rather broken my arm because it would be much easier to deal with.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I broke my right arm when i was around 4 and broke my left arm around 7 years old. But now that im older i use then alot for my work so i choose broken leg.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Broken arm since I want to walk

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i would probubly want a broken arm cause i am huge on soccer and i cant risk getting out of shape and not being able to run and all of that.

Showing 16-30 of 55