ForumsThe TavernThe Tavern

24 3168
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

People of the tavern. i come to this section to have good discussion on stuff that doesnt fall into the other catagories, as that is what it is for. however, i do not come in here to answer every "would you rather this" and "would you rather that" thread, which is essentially all im seeing.

from my observations i have seen really nothing but pointless giberish threads and its getting pretty annoying.

this could just be me being a whiny b****, but im pretty sure im not the only person who thinks so.

moderators you can feel free to lock this at any time, i just thought id get my thoughts across and let all the taverners know. if you agree then i guess you agree and you know what to do.

my final statement before i hit the submit button is, please read the mutha F****** stickies. thank you

• 24 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I posted a lot in the TTICA when it was first born but then I stopped. But really though, in my opinion there were more threads that were better than the TTICA just sayin'. The forum had fallen long ago already. But no complaining from me (maybe a little bit), AG gave me good times.

BradynCoad
BradynCoad
3 posts
Nomad

What is the TTICA?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

What is the TTICA?

TTICA stands for This Thread Is Currently About. It was locked several months ago because of chat spam. The last month or two before it got locked was sometimes referred to as implosion, and I participated in the implosion.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Yo dawg, I heard you like the Tavern...

/meme reference

I sure hope this doesn't turn into another TTICA discussion, look what happened to the last one.

I've also noticed the decline of quality threads around this section, which is part of the reason of my less-activeness around here. I wonder if we'll ever get out of this slump.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I've also noticed the decline of quality threads around this section, which is part of the reason of my less-activeness around here. I wonder if we'll ever get out of this slump.

I think the significant community growth is a major factor in the "slump." Therefore, I don't think we'll be able to get out of the slump before AG3.
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

1st, TTICA was always a chat thread.

2nd, Welcome to the first signs of being old!

Showing 16-21 of 24