ForumsThe TavernPro Sports

30 3446
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok this is to Talk about pro sports teams. Now the big news in America is the play offs in baseball right now. So that should be a good starting point. Yankees did great in their last game, 10-1 win at Detroit. They need one more game to advance. So yeah talk about stuff like that here. Football, baseball, soccer, tennis, golf, basketball, any pro sports

• 30 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

So true, Jeol, so true. Hey, out of curiosity, if the yankees are Darth Vader, is the late George Steinbrenner, RIP, Palpatine?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

no way man. steinbrenner was good. the empire thingy is what red sox fans said when they beat the yankees one season. the next season, the yankees win and embrace the nickname, its kinda funny. and darth vader is good in the end anyways so **** it!!!

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

yea but vader turns into Anakin, so who is Anakin in this??????? Muahahahahaha.
I haven't said this yet sooooo......
Angels FTW!!!!!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

uh no anakin turns to vader. then vader sees luke getting killed and....wait, why the heck r we talking about starwars?!?!?!? no more starwars talk, just sports.
YANKEES FTW. just in case people didnt know that

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

star wars, sports, they both start with S. Anyway, what about the basketball lockout? Season might be waaayyyyy shorter.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Meh I gues it my turn to get made fun of, not backing a winning team here..... I just won't say it, read my profile if u must
But uh I really don't follow basketball much at all. I'm a big baseball fan, a little footbal and basketball but that's it...... I basically stopped paying attention to it years ago when my team lost all really good players. It was nice to see the grizzles in the play offs too.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Hey pickpocket, I heard that the Yankees lost to the Tigers. So now you want the Tigers to win, right?

And my history teacher doesn't like the Yankees either.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hey daleks I heard the phillies lost to the cardinals so eat it

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Hey daleks I heard the phillies lost to the cardinals so eat it

But I like the cardinals. Why do you assume that I like the phillies?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

cardinalls won. yay
now what about this nba stuff?

jakehcatcher
jakehcatcher
49 posts
Nomad

Go detroit lions they totally pone! like there 6-2 record! Suck It!

Showing 16-26 of 30