ForumsWEPRSteve Jobs

38 11615
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

First of all, my he rest in peace. He died just today and will be sorely missed. This thread is meant to discuss his accomplishments, and pay respect to a man who made so many technological advances.

RIP STEVE JOBS

• 38 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

i c cancer strikes again =(

It was so sad because he had a fantastic prognosis. He wasn't supposed to die for a while...
JamminDeV
JamminDeV
39 posts
Nomad

RIP, he was a smart man.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Kinda sad. but also not because i never really knew who the creator of Apple was. RIP Steve Jobs

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

May he rest in peace.

I will be the first to admit, I'm no fan of Apple, but regardless of my feelings towards the company Steve Jobs was one of the greatest innovators, and businessmen of our age. If nothing else, one should at least respect his numerous accomplishments.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

It's sad to see him go. Even more so at the age of 56.
I love Apple's products so I'm happy he came around. If anything, whether you like the company or its products, you can agree that the man revolutionized the way people think about and use technology.

Drunkun
Drunkun
59 posts
Nomad

I will be the first to admit, I'm no fan of Apple, but regardless of my feelings towards the company Steve Jobs was one of the greatest innovators, and businessmen of our age. If nothing else, one should at least respect his numerous accomplishments.

You read my mind.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Poor Steve. And they don't have anyone good enough to fill his shoes! :-(

Drunkun
Drunkun
59 posts
Nomad

I hear you master. No one could EVER do contribute as much inspiration/technology to our earth. I think there should be a special item next to his grave: One of the Apple I Personal Computer Kits. That would represent how far he went with the growing world around him, and with his cancer affecting his health, but he gave us an important thing to remember: No matter what stops you, go for your dreams.

Rest In Peace Steve Jobs.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Be blessed the world with new technologies and a big company.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

To be honest, I really dislike Apple. But I'm not sadistic enough to be happy for his death.

BTW, RIP does not stand for Rest In Piece, it stands for Requiem In Pacis.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

He was a very smart man, sad to hear about this.

BTW, RIP does not stand for Rest In Piece, it stands for Requiem In Pacis.

... It can me both. With what you said is like saying JG doesn't mean John Garell, it means Joseph Gordon.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

though it's sad to see him die, I will never really feel anything because I never knew him. RIP jobs, one of the greatest technological minds our world has ever seen.

thekingoftheworld
thekingoftheworld
32 posts
Nomad

i think it's a big loss becouse he wat a great man how saved apple and inveted some great things like the ipod and the iphone.

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Although I dislike their ideology, he pushed technology forward. RIP. It's rather bad that the day before his death was considered a flop by many (rightfully, but still- poor Steve).

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Thought of making a thread about this. But... I hope Apple can do something without little Stevie. R.I.P Steve Jobs

Showing 16-30 of 38