ForumsThe TavernWhat do you do for a living......?

8 1314
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

and also whats your hobby? I work at a B+B and I play on here is my hobby now a days.

• 8 Replies
alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i dont have a job and my hobby i've never really thought about it.... i really dont know

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I do not work right now, but a few of my hobbies are watching anime, drawing art, anything and everything about literature, listening to music, and playing video games. (:

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I read, ride my bike, play on here, and do a lot of other stuff I cant think of at the moment!

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

i dont have a job and my hobby i've never really thought about it.... i really dont know

I'm sure you have a hobby! Basically anything you enjoy doing just for fun, whether it's playing video games or playing on Armor Games or whatever.
JamminDeV
JamminDeV
39 posts
Nomad

Hanging out with friends, we make fun of each other the whole break, most of my friends I have known since like Grade.1, so we joke around with each other ALOT. One example is my friend "Izak Peach" and we always make fun of his last name.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I go to High school, its a world of strange teachers, and getting wednesdays and the weekend off

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I make a living breathing in and then brething out. Eating and drinking helps too.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i go to school and pretend to pay attention while messing with my friends sharpies and making realistic looking cuts on my feet with them. (why? i do not know.)

Showing 1-8 of 8