ForumsThe TavernPost your awesome ASCII art here!

3 2283
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Ever since I saw ASCII art I became very fond of it so, If you have some cool stuff you made show me, and maybe teach me if you can...

• 3 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

The forums on Armor games aren't a great place for making word art. If you want to post that stuff, make it on Word or something and then use Snipping tool or a program to that effect, upload it to the internet, and copy the location to the forums from there...*huff*
Kind of a lot of work to upload a picture, but at least it works :P

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

There's been plenty of threads like this. And ASCII art would probably be considered spam.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

As I told the other user that posted, what, yesterday or the day before (which means you ought to look back to check what has been posted), we can't have that.
1. AG does not work well with these types of art.
2. Some might think that all that text count as something that isn't spam. As with pictures, it does not count for a thousand words, it counts for -2.
3. There is a lot of copy pasting, and it is rather hard to find out which is original and which is not. Which leads to
4. If you do have to post it, make a thread in the right section, be sure your works are original, be sure your posts are not spam, and post screenshots, not just copypasta. Because it looks like crap.
Thread denied.

Showing 1-3 of 3