ForumsThe TavernWhat is your ideal relaxing environment?

13 2438
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

What is your ideal relaxing environment?

When I'm trying to wind down, I usually like to go in a clean room with a little bit of white noise and read for a while. Sometimes I just need to go for a walk.

• 13 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

a relaxing environment for me would be sleeping in a warm bed, clean room, and the sun shining in now and then while i watch netflix.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When I want to relax I'd like for my room to be clean and cold, about fifty-sixty degrees. I'll usually take a long hot shower, get in comfortable clothes, then lie down/sit down and watch something on television, listen to music, do stuff on the Internet, play games, or sleep. It's usually the first three, though. Aside from that going for walks and meditating is nice.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

On my computer playing AG

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Me, home alone, in the living room, with my girlfriend, radio on, nice temperature (not to hot and not to cold) and with no pants, almost sleeping. And I do this every week.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

@ xNightwish, Lol made me laugh at the end...

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

At home, beside the fireplace on a rainy day with somebody I truly care about.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I like it to be quiet. Maybe a little white noise or music but, nothing to loud. About Sixty Degrees Fahrenheit. Oh, and I need my favorite pair of pants. Then I usually just relax and read, play a video game or, watch TV. Sometimes I just go for a walk in the woods, that always relaxes me.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

On the bus while listening to psychedelic rock music. I'm actualy almost always relaxed, but that makes me extreamly relaxed.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

to lie on a hammock or to lie in a bed after a massage is very relaxing. some day i want to have a hammock and a water bed...

to be on topic, i relax while i read a book, play games on my pc or by walking through a forest while i let my mind wander around.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Outside in the summer/fall/spring far away from buildings/roads, usually while hiking or something similar. Preferably no one else around but if they're quiet then it's fine too.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Somewhere in the mountains

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm. Well,

1.The time when the snow is perfectly white and blank.
2.In a tub of water.
3.Underwater (before you can feel yourself dieing.)
4.In bed with a really big and soft white pillow, with a blanket (also white and big), in a mildly cold room.
5.^^ same thing. But while hugging girl I like.
6.Eating breakfeast while on vacation.
7.Looking at something beautiful.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

summer time in lush green grass i lay down on it at about 6:00 7:00 a clock one of those and just look at the sky ooohhh so relaxing.

Or at the beach.

Showing 1-13 of 13