ForumsGame WalkthroughsArcuz 2 : fire yooseki please help

16 25969
RasKuLL
RasKuLL
3 posts
Nomad

Hello,

I dont know how to get fire yooseki :/ somebody told me that i get it from Celest but i didnt get im lvl 23 and i want to get to d8 and more please help me thx

• 16 Replies
sorjaikaka
sorjaikaka
1 posts
Nomad

i hv fire yooseki but still cant pass

metal1113
metal1113
2 posts
Nomad

Complete her quests to get each yooseki. At D7, with the red barrier, press space to remove it.

RasKuLL
RasKuLL
3 posts
Nomad

I have got 1 incomplete quest - Minotaur Onim (Defeat Guardian Onim on the 7th floor of the dungeon). Nobody give me another quest. When I press space at the red circle it says: Path sealed. Use the Fire Yooseki to remove the seal. Thats all informations. (i hope you understand - greeting from Czech republic ) so question is: How i can get Fire Yooseki

RickyTheFish
RickyTheFish
6 posts
Constable

Celest should have automatically given you the Fire Yooseki when you received the Minotaur Onim quest. If you don't have it, check your Warehouse, as it's the only other place it could be since the item can't be sold or dropped.

Zhangdongxiang
Zhangdongxiang
6 posts
Peasant

I am 22lv and also lose my fire yooseki.I am sure that Celest has given it to me but can't find it right now.Do our lever is too high to get into it?

FacePieces
FacePieces
1 posts
Peasant

Mine is also missing. It's not in my storage or inventory so I'm pretty much dead-ended. I do remember having it at a point, but I just don't know where it could have left me.

no1likem3
no1likem3
1 posts
Nomad

you ned to beat the guardian in D7

DevronGrimm
DevronGrimm
13 posts
Nomad

Err... okay first of all Celest gives you the fire stone, and if you have the fire stone just go down to D7 and when you get to the seal just press "SPACE BAR" to unseal it. For those who lost there fire stone just try to go to D7 and try to enter it by doing what i said above. If nothing happens and you still can't enter, well im sorry to say but you need to restart your game.

Zhangdongxiang
Zhangdongxiang
6 posts
Peasant

I have already restarted my game.and beat the boss at level 20

Zhangdongxiang
Zhangdongxiang
6 posts
Peasant

There is a bug to add ur weapons' damageï¼temporarilyï¼.
1.For example.Weapon A damage 300 and weapon B damage 200.Equip weapon B as ur main weapon.
2.Put weapon A to the storage or Kimura's bag.
3.Shut down the Inventory board
4.Double click the weapon A(in the storage or Kimura's bag) and you will see ur damage goes to 500 in ur Character board.

But once u save the game or add the skill.The extra damage will deapear.

I am realy angry with my losing fire yooseki,so I reatart the game and kill all the monsters with a sword damage 5000.

DevronGrimm
DevronGrimm
13 posts
Nomad

@zhangdongxiang, there is also another bug... shield type using dual weapon.

Equip two weapon... Get a shield, put it in kimuras bag, double click it there while your inventory window is closed. Then voila, you will actually see your character wearing a shield even though your using two weapons. Hehehe, you will also get the defense from the shield and also the the block rate.

Zhangdongxiang
Zhangdongxiang
6 posts
Peasant

@DevronGrimm
Thx,I didn't know it before.

FooGwa
FooGwa
1 posts
Nomad

can u still upgrade the shield skill?
and does it aply?

Iceman78
Iceman78
1 posts
Peasant

Where is celest ... Anyonee ><<?

Rogue_Art
Rogue_Art
6 posts
Jester

Devron, your glitch got rid of my weapons on that...

Showing 1-15 of 16