Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Arcuz 2 : fire yooseki please help

Posted Oct 6, '11 at 1:24pm

RasKuLL

RasKuLL

3 posts

Hello,

I dont know how to get fire yooseki :/ somebody told me that i get it from Celest but i didnt get im lvl 23 and i want to get to d8 and more please help me thx

Posted Oct 6, '11 at 10:23pm

sorjaikaka

sorjaikaka

1 post

i hv fire yooseki but still cant pass

Posted Oct 6, '11 at 10:38pm

metal1113

metal1113

2 posts

Complete her quests to get each yooseki. At D7, with the red barrier, press space to remove it.

Posted Oct 7, '11 at 8:43am

RasKuLL

RasKuLL

3 posts

I have got 1 incomplete quest - Minotaur Onim (Defeat Guardian Onim on the 7th floor of the dungeon). Nobody give me another quest. When I press space at the red circle it says: Path sealed. Use the Fire Yooseki to remove the seal. Thats all informations. (i hope you understand - greeting from Czech republic ) so question is: How i can get Fire Yooseki

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 9:38am

RickyTheFish

RickyTheFish

6 posts

Celest should have automatically given you the Fire Yooseki when you received the Minotaur Onim quest. If you don't have it, check your Warehouse, as it's the only other place it could be since the item can't be sold or dropped.

Posted Oct 10, '11 at 11:22pm

Zhangdongxiang

Zhangdongxiang

6 posts

I am 22lv and also lose my fire yooseki.I am sure that Celest has given it to me but can't find it right now.Do our lever is too high to get into it?

Posted Oct 11, '11 at 5:45am

FecesPieces

FecesPieces

2 posts

Mine is also missing. It's not in my storage or inventory so I'm pretty much dead-ended. I do remember having it at a point, but I just don't know where it could have left me.

Posted Oct 11, '11 at 6:03am

no1likem3

no1likem3

1 post

you ned to beat the guardian in D7

Posted Oct 11, '11 at 9:25am

DevronGrimm

DevronGrimm

13 posts

Err... okay first of all Celest gives you the fire stone, and if you have the fire stone just go down to D7 and when you get to the seal just press "SPACE BAR" to unseal it. For those who lost there fire stone just try to go to D7 and try to enter it by doing what i said above. If nothing happens and you still can't enter, well im sorry to say but you need to restart your game.

Posted Oct 11, '11 at 10:10am

Zhangdongxiang

Zhangdongxiang

6 posts

I have already restarted my game.and beat the boss at level 20

Reply to Arcuz 2 : fire yooseki please help

You must be logged in to post a reply!