ForumsThe TavernWhat is your favorite holiday?

38 5389
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I think all holidays are pretty good

New years is probaly #1

• 38 Replies
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

The Fourth of July. Even though I don't live in America anymore I like setting off my own little fireworks display at night and have an excuse for it.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Nobody has said April Fools or Valentines.... they are my favorite. Christmas is great also but I usually get really sick every Christmas(Its like a curse or something) and 4th of July is also cool.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

For me, the answer is easy: Christmas. And it's not for the presents, it's because the atmosphere. And I like the snow. Where I live it doesn't snow quite often, but when it does it's amazing, even if it's just a couple of snowflakes.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Hanukkah, racking in all the presents.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Hanukkah, racking in all the presents.

Pretty bad misspell, raking.
lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

halloween because of candy :3

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

typical response - " I LIEK CHRisMuS, i GEt loTZ oF FREE STUfzz"

But in all seriousness, I do favor Christmas. Not only because of the free gifts, ( ) but because we get 2 weeks off school.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

But in all seriousness, I do favor Christmas. Not only because of the free gifts, ( ) but because we get 2 weeks off school.

That's part of the reason why I like it, and there's usually snow storms over here, so it extends it to three weeks.
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

I don't enjoy them much anymore mostly because of constant arguing that comes with them and me ending up hiding out somewhere until all the people leave, but if i have to pick one I'd have to go with Thanksgiving. Who doesn't like eating?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I love Christmas, its the best holiday ever. I was supposed to be born on it. And the snow is great. Unfortunatly since my birthday is for Christmas, latly I haven't been getting presents for Christmas. Or my birthday. But I did get my birthday cake for christmas.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I would say Christmas or NEW YEAR. Christmas cause i get presents xD and new year cause thats the start of a new year

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

Holloween cause i get free food xD

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

The one where I have an excuse to drink, get high, and fire high powered rifles into the air potentially killing some other person two miles away.

4th of July.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I enjoy Hannukah, and Rosh Hashanah just because of the great food we get to eat!

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

I'll say Christmas and New Year. Most Christmas. It is just that lovely mood there is.

Showing 16-30 of 38