ForumsThe TavernWhat are some good games?

10 1589
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Can any one please suggest good shooting, stragety, or action games? I'm really bored and i don't know what to play...

• 10 Replies
JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I haven't played that many games here, but Kingdom Rush is definitely worth a try if you haven't played it. Frantic Frigates is also really fun. >

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

This topic is definitely in the wrong section. It should belong to Flash Games.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Take a look at my profile, my favorite games are 80% shooting+defence games if you're into those. The other 20% are RPGs.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

This should be in flash games but...
Kingdom Rush or Raze2 if you have a fast computer.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Kingdom Rush or Raze2

I don't see what everyone finds to be so great about Kingdom Rush. It's a tower defence game with a lame upgrade tree and contricted placements, why is that so fun? Raze 2 is alright, just not my type of game.
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I don't see what everyone finds to be so great about Kingdom Rush.
Well it has good graphics,and is a good beginner tower defense to start doing harder ones.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The first Exit Path and Shell Shock Live. They're multiplayer, too, so that offers some more fun.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

The games I could recommend to you are the first Exit Path and Raze 1 and 2.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

thanks everyone for ur suggestions... i lost a few hours of boredom from my holidays!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

That largely depends on what kind of games you want. If you are going for console or video games, I suggest you check the sticky in the Video Games section, as that should contain a good amount of what the users like, if it is flash games, we got a similar thread in the Flash Games section with the same result.
Either way, seeing you have already thanked the participants, I will just lock this as answered.

Showing 1-10 of 10