ForumsGamesArcuz 2: should I keep trial stones

9 18039
rootbeersato
rootbeersato
3 posts
Nomad

So I've accumulated like 10 of these things, and since I'm apparently not worthy enough to use the gates, all they're doing is filling up storage space. Anyone know if they're particularly worth it to keep?

• 9 Replies
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I'm just trying to figure out how to get them.If anybody knows please tell me.

Gurky
Gurky
20 posts
Bard

Trial Stones are dropped from heavy damage armored enemies that randomly appear in cornered rooms (those that have a chance to spawn a slime or a two-headed giant). Stones are combined into gates with a blessing stone, and can only be used if you meet it's level and are not over 4 levels of the stone. I.E: you have a level 30 stone, you can only use it if you are between level 30 and 34. when you beat the first trial you will get the second trial stone, and so on. there are 4 of them, and you get increasingly amounts of golden/purple items for beating them.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Thanks now I gotta figure out how to beat one of those things.

Cinnaman1358
Cinnaman1358
1 posts
Nomad

Ok, so how do we become worthy to use them? Do we have to beat the game or something?

JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

Be about the same level as the stone is. If you are 5 levels higher, it's worthless. If you are too low, level up. It's easier when you are a bit higher than the stone.

monarch11
monarch11
3 posts
Nomad

Lol, ive got so many of those stones.

Cyclax
Cyclax
2 posts
Nomad

Once you get the Bladestorm skill, go for it. The items are worth it. Without Bladestorm, good luck beating the fighter at the end of each trial.

Cyclax
Cyclax
2 posts
Nomad

One more thing...when you get to higher levels (40s, 50s), it's a lot quicker to level up through trial stone battles than grinding through the dungeons.

phoi1
phoi1
1 posts
Nomad

But NEVER try it after you finished the game, you wouldn't be able to kill bosses, they are 125 while you can't be more than 120, you can't do any damage and he hit 10K/hit...
I don't think it is wothry to continue the game after you finished it the first time, because you can't kill the last boss or the trial -.-&quot

Showing 1-9 of 9