ForumsGame WalkthroughsArcuz 2- Elf poem quest

72 85864
andralash
andralash
2 posts
Farmer

Already tried the diamond ange's tear, all lvl 1-3 crystals possible combinations with blessing stone and the same with potions, any combinations worked and I'm stuck in this quest. Does anyone know the recipe? '-'

• 72 Replies
JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

The quest worked smoothly for me on gamesting.com & Firefox. Haven't tried it on armorgames yet.

hoang49
hoang49
1 posts
Farmer

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv240/hoang49/1-22.jpg

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv240/hoang49/2-21.jpg

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv240/hoang49/3-19.jpg

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv240/hoang49/4-8.jpg

oxlong
oxlong
3 posts
Farmer

[quote=jmirkle]I'm playing in Firefox, at Armor games. What browser/site combination are other people using, and does it make a difference?[/quote]

[quote=JoergL]The quest worked smoothly for me on gamesting.com & Firefox. Haven't tried it on armorgames yet.[/quote]

This quest never worked for me on armorgames. Reading these posts prompted me to check, and gamesting has version 1.145, while AG has version 1.146 of the game. I moved the Arcuz.sol file so I could play my saved game on gamesting and it worked for me with 3 earth crystals.

Nabcake
Nabcake
29 posts
Nomad

...lol so the never one is has a bugged quest? thats funny really, mind telling how u moved sol file? or refer to a video that has the same content maybe just different material used, dont know squat about sol stuff

oxlong
oxlong
3 posts
Farmer

Yeah my guess would be that the quest was bugged in the update. Moving the saved game so as to play with the older version, at least to complete this quest, should work I hope. Since this is useful general information, here's how to find your saved game files for flash games.

The exact directory path depends on your operating system. Basically in the app data for macromedia flash player, there will be folders from each domain which contain cached flash files. For example, in windows xp, armorgames' Arcuz 2 stores the save file in this folder:

C:\\Documents and Settings\\ {your user account name} \\Application Data\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\ {folder name varies, 8 alphanumeric characters} \\cache.armorgames.com\\files\\games\\arcuz-2-12346.swf

The saved game file is called Arcuz.sol and it should be in that folder.

What I would recommend doing is going to gamesting.com and starting a game of Arcuz 2 and saving and quitting after creating your character. This will create the correct directory structure in which to put your saved game file to play on gamesting. Then do a search for all files on your computer called arcuz.sol.

The search should return 2 results, one in a directory path that contains the folder "cache.armorgames.com" somewhere in it (resembling the one above), and one in a similar directory path that contains the folder "www.gamesting.com" somewhere in it. Using the search results, right click and open the folder containing each of these arcuz.sol files. The one from armorgames is your real saved game, and it should be bigger.

Copy that arcuz.sol file from armorgames, and paste a copy somewhere for safe keeping. Then paste it in the folder with the arcuz.sol file from gamesting, which should overwrite that one. Again, make sure you are writing the bigger file over the smaller file. Now when you start up Arcuz 2 on gamesting, you should be playing your real saved game from armorgames.

After you complete the quest and save, you can copy your save back over to continue playing on armorgames if you'd like. Hope this helps!

Nabcake
Nabcake
29 posts
Nomad

Thanks man

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

Thanks, I'll try that oxlong. This isn't actually relevent but doesn't that mean people can send you their saved games from a further ahead point in the game?

oxlong
oxlong
3 posts
Farmer

Haha yes, I'm pretty sure people do that. I tried looking for a video to explain what I wrote and all I found were guides for how to download saved game data, presumably with all the content/levels/challenges completed or unlocked or whatever.

FranzScratch
FranzScratch
2 posts
Lord

I confirm that oxlong's workaround fixes the problem. None of the suggested combinations worked for me, and i was already at 8th chapter. started a game on gamesting, moved the savefile from armorgames folder onto gamesting one, tried the combination 's.fire/s.earth/s.water/blessing' and got the diamond angel tears (so, no matter if you are at a further chapter, it still works), talked again to the witch and completed the mission. the two versions (gamesting's and armorgames' have compatible savefiles. @ oxlong: thanx alot man!

rough13
rough13
2 posts
Nomad

me too

hanoigabeo
hanoigabeo
1 posts
Nomad

Well - how does *your* poem read
"On a day without wind, she lays in the field, her flowing song is a blessing."
This is small fire crystal, earth crystal, water crystal and a blessing stone.

nyeknyobe
nyeknyobe
1 posts
Nomad

how about movig sol file on mac? anybody?

Adhilmnstuyz123
Adhilmnstuyz123
10 posts
Shepherd

3x earth crystal + stone blessing = nothing happened

jincorleone
jincorleone
2 posts
Peasant

what is the elf poem?

jincorleone
jincorleone