ForumsGame WalkthroughsArcuz 2- Elf poem quest

72 85865
andralash
andralash
2 posts
Farmer

Already tried the diamond ange's tear, all lvl 1-3 crystals possible combinations with blessing stone and the same with potions, any combinations worked and I'm stuck in this quest. Does anyone know the recipe? '-'

• 72 Replies
darkjedi911
darkjedi911
1 posts
Nomad

3 small earth stone thingys with a stone of blessing (purple) in the middle, once you have made that potion (no quest thing will pop up, but it will be done) and go talk to susan (potion lady) again

Gurky
Gurky
20 posts
Bard

Combination failed. Either you are trolling people or the game is bugged, but no combination with a stone in the middle and gems around works for me, seemingly not working for anyone

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Nice response Gurky...you come in here looking for help and accuse someone of trolling you. If you want the answer - look in the big Arcuz thread - it's in there. I'd give it to you, but don't want to be accused of "trolling".

Gurky
Gurky
20 posts
Bard

I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just the instructions of darkjedi's answer are pretty clear and are not working to me, which led me to think one of those options. The only answer I could find in the big post is the same one, and I tried it all the ways I could. It won't work for me

andralash
andralash
2 posts
Farmer

me too, the 3 earth crystals and the blessing stone don't work here.

Bon243
Bon243
96 posts
Nomad

yeah

Haisan
Haisan
7 posts
Nomad

Blessing and 3 earth crystals did not work for me either.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

This is where I place the blame strictly on the developer's shoulders (Nonnaut). "Help" is useless, and they have no legitimate tips or hints as to how something like this can be solved. For me, it takes away whatever interest I may have in the game..if the developer is too lazy to assist, or refuses to by not having at least a support email address at their website, why bother? Maybe a request to Armor Games would help with this? The game may well have a "bug".

Rezk
Rezk
4 posts
Nomad

I found the combination, its the small earth,water,and wind stone with a blessing stone in the center.

DevronGrimm
DevronGrimm
13 posts
Nomad

Rezk is correct, just tried it and now i made a diamond angel tears. GJ rezk!

Gurky
Gurky
20 posts
Bard

That combination sounds like it, but didn't work for me. I won't start the game again just to try if it works only on the chapter where you're given the quest. Guess I'm just going to give up on it.

RickyTheFish
RickyTheFish
6 posts
Constable

I've tried both solutions given (3 small earth stone + blessing stone, 1 small wind/earth/water stone + blessing stone) and neither worked for me. I've also tried both solutions with medium and large stones, which also did not work. Additionally, I've tried both solutions with a soul stone and a holy stone, and those were also unsuccessful. I have successfully made a diamond angel tear by combining 4 large rejuvenation potions (which might I add is a huge waste), but that was not the solution for this quest.

Gurky
Gurky
20 posts
Bard

If anyone makes this quest work in a normal game, after the chapter where the quest was given has finished, please post confirmation. I won't start a game to check the combination but I'm sure that from the following chapter(when you find Paul) and after, it will not work at all.

Kelthur
Kelthur
1 posts
Peasant

Neither 3x earth + blessing, nor wind + earth + water + blessing work for me (and I am still in the chapter).

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

thats uh... interesting

Showing 1-15 of 72