ForumsThe Tavern2011 World Series Picks? Why

8 1762
MasterAwsuko
MasterAwsuko
74 posts
Nomad

I don't expect this thread to last too long due to how obvious this question seems, so it may be locked. Moving on!

My picks were the New

• 8 Replies
MasterAwsuko
MasterAwsuko
74 posts
Nomad

I like how many enter button effs me over....My picks were the New York Yankees and St. Louis Cardinals.

Yanks had the best AL record and monster defense with their rookie Ivan Nova not losing since June 30.

Cardinals were underdogs really but showed potential with Albert Pujols and Matt Holliday.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I think that belong Here
Any way I thought the Yankees too. Now I'm thinking the tigers and cardinals

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

we'll obviously the Yankees lost but i hate the Yankees so thats okay i've always liked the Tigers so i think their only real theart were the Yankees so the Tigers will be there and i dont know who else

Now I'm thinking the tigers and cardinals

thast would be funny because last time the Tigers went they faces the cardinals be cool tho see if the results are different this time
ShamrockG
ShamrockG
19 posts
Nomad

Ill put my St. Louis Cardinals taking on the Texas Rangers. This will be one of the best post seasons in recent history, well at least since 2006, when the cardinals last won haha.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

well up until last night I would have said Phillies, but I guess that's over now....

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

hahahahaha!!!! Phillies and yanks are out. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
anyway, now that my fun is over..it's gonna be the brew crew and the tigers. If the Rangers make it again, im gonna scoop out my eyes with a spoon.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Detroit Tigers. They knocked out the Yankees and showing lots of charisma and hope. Tonight with Verlander against the Rangers will be pretty good, can't wait. Tigers are gonna make it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

hmm now i think the rangers and the cardinals lol

Showing 1-8 of 8