It's my job

enjoy and spread the word

thanks

• 16 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

whitout all the special effect i might be able to see what your doing.
now it doesn't realy look like it's for real. it's been photoshoped or whatever to much.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It would be better if there wasn't any special affects and if it wasn't so fast paced, I can barely tell what you're doing.

staticzone
staticzone
67 posts
Nomad

It is for real, all I added was effects. Bet all the card changes are sleights sleight of hand, I'm serious dude.
If you don't believe me check this one out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiS0FsG2QEo

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

It is for real, all I added was effects. Bet all the card changes are sleights sleight of hand, I'm serious dude.
If you don't believe me check this one out

i'm just saying that all those special effects make that your preformense is fading away.
use less special effects.
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Yes I agree use less special effects.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

So a bunch of trees and clovers at the beginning, some spinning cards and other tricks, and epileptic seizure inducing special effects? I don't love it.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Later on it's much easier to see what hes doing. Then it looks pretty cool. But I agree in the beginning that it's to hard to see with the special effects.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

The tricks are pretty cool. I do stuff with cards myself. As everyone else has said before though, less special effects would make it better. Also, you may want to slow it down just a little bit. It just jumps around to much for me.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Get rid of the special effects, meaningless beginning, ear-shattering music, and repeating of the same trick. Then it'll be good.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Too much special effects. Get rid of them and that annoying music also. Focus on the tricks; they are pretty cool.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I wish I had that card skill D:
That's okay though, because it's the only thing I'm not perfect at lol.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

It was somewhat strange. I wish the music wasn't so weird and that there was a little more variety throughout the video.

ShamrockG
ShamrockG
19 posts
Nomad

That "Weird music" was a piece called "Cinema" by Benny Benassi, and it is a piece of musical art. Great song, great song.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

YOU WILL Love this!

we will see...i decide what i love...

Oh.
My.
God.

please, DO NOT use these special effects again. or this song. just focus on the tricks and try a song that suits the mystic atmosphere of magic.

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Why do you think we'll love it, it's not hard to do.

Showing 1-15 of 16